What's new

Gold Dollar Mod Contest.and the winner is.

Very tough competition this year. All the GD modders brought their "A" game, but there always will be a winner. With all the votes tallied, this year's winner is..................................

Jlindy !!!! :a14::a14::a14::a14:

Second place goes to.............

Slash McCoy!!! :a14::a14::a14::a14:

...and Third place to........

SHM!!!:a14::a14::a14::a14:

Congratulations to all the amazing competitors!
The mods will contact the winner about his prize.

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
Congratulations to the winner, and to all other contestants. Jlindy I figured you had it when everybody went bananas over your scales. I will have some of those bullseye and dome washers next year, and something more eye catching than horn! Anyway, like I said before, everybody's a winner. It has been a lot of fun and I am definitely IN for next year's comp.

Thanks guys I had fun doing this =). as Slash has pointed out... Everybody's a winner! In the voting thread Dave (Skypsyd), was wondering if I was going to sell the razor... Well I am, in a manner of speaking. I'll be donating it to the annual auction. If you like the razor I did you'll have a chance to own it, if you're the high bidder! =) This way everybody truly does get to be a winner.

@ Slash McCoy... Gad! Guess I'll have to up my game for next time! =). If you need a line to those washers let me know, I'll give you a link to them. =)

I think the work done by the top three was out of this world. Slash, horn may not look as sexy as jlindy,s flashy scales but the skill and work that went into making them (light matter in particular) is not lost on me. Honestly if you took jlindy's blade and put it in your scales with those bullseye washers the razor would look like a mint condition big name vintage find. Then you have the bone work by SHM. So while the competition is about more than doing a blade mod it's also about putting that blade in amazing scales.

I'm willing to admit my stuff was pretty good but didn't hold a candle to the winners circle...BUT I get to shave with mine and THATS cool as heck.

Congratulations to jlindy :a14::a50: :thumbup: a worthy winner and the runner up was just as beautiful :w00t: :001_wub:

To be chosen as the third is truly an honour, but a choice where I kindly disagree with the jury, I think there where better choices among the contestants, but I will agree with several comments about this year being very good and close.

Personally I love the versatility and difference in each razor produced, and I don't think I have ever experienced such a kind and friendly competition, where contestants have helped each other along the way - good sportsmanship, gentlemanly behaviour and a showcase of the B&B spirit
proxy.php

I have been having a lot of fun and some frustration, but mostly fun :001_smile, and I have been inspired by several razors.
I will start contemplating for 2017 and already have a few ideas to scribble down.

Top Bottom