What's new

ISellPens.com - Reputable Dealer?

I had a good experience with my one order from them, and IIRC he's got a good rep over on the Fountain Pen Network.

ISellPens.com has a great reputation. I have bought a few pens from him / them over the last few years with no problems. I bought my M1000 for $300.00 from:
http://stores.ebay.com/id=54445241&ssPageName=STRK:MEFS:MESST
who now has the M1000 for $359.00 US. The company is in Malaysia which puts some people off, but I have purchased from MelPens more than once with no problems. The one issue may be that if you need warranty service there may be a problem because it comes from out of country. I simply don't know.
Best regards, and good luck. Ken.

Great.

I just wanted to check since he's so much cheaper than other places I was looking.

(I did try to join FPN to ask there, but had some technical issues.)

Another good on-line resource is www.pentrace.com . If you are not familiar with Pentrace, they have the main "yellow board" for conversation, and the "green board" for sales. I have gotten some really nice used pens off of the "green board".
Best, Ken.

I also found this forum from FPN. I have placed a dozen or so orders with Todd with no problems whatsoever. I did receive a smashed package from him once, not his fault, it looked like the USPS ran it over with a truck. Only one item in the package was damaged, and he replaced it free of charge. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

Larry

ada --

+1 to Suzuki -- I am interested in hearing about your buying experience as I am thinking of getting a Pelikan from him as well. Thanks!

I got the plain black (with gold tone) with an extra fine nib.:biggrin:

I've got the black and gold with a fine nib - just an amazing pen both in terms of performance and looks. I've had mine for over 2 years and had no problems whatsoever.

A nice Pelikan will be my next pen. Either a M800 or one of the sterling/blue M625 that I've been lusting after. I've bought a few pens from Todd and every experience was perfect. Enjoy your new pen, now on to ink!

Wayne

For those that have ordered from him, how long did it take to get your stuff? I ordered last Friday and haven't seen any thing yet. Just wondering.

Sweet.

It was waiting for me when I got to the office this AM.

Very nice looking pen.

Zhivago is a great ink color.

Top Bottom