What's new

Aftershave Pass Box

The long wait is over… the Aftershave Pass Box is finally here!

What is the Aftershave Pass Box?

It’s a travelling box full of aftershave. Most of what is inside the box are common aftershaves that everyone should try. Most of them are inexpensive to buy, but many folks don’t want to commit to a full bottle without knowing if they will like it. Well, here’s your chance to try it before you buy it!

Here’s how it works:
The box will be sent via USPS flat rate box. It will contain a bottle of each aftershave (list below), a couple of funnels for decanting, and some plastic syringes to measure out samples. Each person may use (and keep) one syringe (don’t take the funnels). Each person may decant 5ml of each of the aftershaves they want to try (This will get you 3-4 applications depending on your use). You are responsible for obtaining your own sample bottles (A couple options are below). Each person may keep the box for two days then send it on to the next person on the list. You should ensure that you have your sample vials ready before the box arrives.

Requirements:
1) This is CONUS only due to shipping restrictions on liquids

2) You must be a member in good standing, have a March 2016 Join Date (or earlier), and have a minimum of 200 posts to sign up. The minimums are reduced to an May 2016 join date and 100 posts if you are a B&B Contributor(any level).

3) Limited to the first 20 respondents that meet the requirements.

4) Agree to send the box, at your own expense, to the next person on the list. You must tell the USPS that it contains liquid, so they can mark it for Ground transportation. Send me and the recipient the USPS tracking number, when shipped.

5) Take no more than 5ml of each aftershave, or there won’t be enough of some of the aftershaves for everyone to try.

6) If a bottle is near empty, leave a little in the bottle to at least allow others to sniff the contents. Do not remove any bottles (empty or not) from the box. I will refill bottles for future passes.

7) Wash syringes and funnels in-between use, so no cross contamination of scents occurs. I’d recommend using the syringe on the first aftershave to measure the correct amount. If the sample bottles are the same size, you won’t need the syringe after that, just fill the sample bottle to the same level.

8) After you add your name to the list: Send a PM to TheVez2 with your Name, Address, e-Mail address, and evening Phone Number. I will only use these if you cannot be reached by PM.

9) Each person will contact the next person on the list when they are notified that the box is enroute to them to ensure they will be ready to receive the box, and get their mailing address from them. If a person cannot be reached within 1 day, contact me and I will attempt to email or call them. If you cannot be reached in a timely manner you will drop to the bottom of the list.

10) If there are any delays or issues with the box (leakage, breakage, etc.), let me know As Soon As Possible!

11) List will remain open until 29 July or until 20 people sign up (whichever happens first). If all 20 spots get filled, this pass will last into October. So ensure you are available during August to October. If you have periods of unavailability, let me know in your PM.

Now, what you’ve all been waiting for…….. This is what I’m starting the box with:
Aqua Velva Ice Blue
Aqua Velva Ice Sport
Aqua Velva Musk
Aqua Velva Original Sport
Avon Wild Country
Barbasol Pacific Rush
Booster Polar Ice
Bootlegger’s Bay Rum
Brut
Old Spice
Osage Rub
Pinaud Clubman
Pinaud Lilac Vegetal
Pinaud Virgin Island Bay Rum
Proraso
Skin Bracer
Speick
Superior 70 Bay Rum
Vi-Jon (CVS) Spice

proxy.php

If you have something that you’d like to contribute to the box, feel free to add it. If a bottle is running low, and you can help refill it, please do so. Depending on what’s left at the end I may start another round.

Two possible options for sample bottles:
25 Pk of 8ml plastic Test Tubes for $5 shipped

10 Pk of 5ml plastic vials with screw caps for $4.30 shipped

Copy and repost everything below to sign up. Ensure you copy the most recent list, to not leave anyone off.

(Note: This list will be re-organized by zip-code to minimize travel time in-between players. So signing up first or last does not mean you will get the box first or last)

Any other questions let me know.

Last edited:

Copy and repost everything below to sign up. Ensure you copy the most recent list, to not leave anyone off.

1. clyde72

(Note: This list will be re-organized by zip-code to minimize travel time in-between players. So signing up first or last does not mean you will get the box first or last)

1. clyde72
2. dpm802 ( 08088 )

1. clyde72
2. dpm802 ( 08088 )
3. Catalinbread

Let's do it. Only level of contributor I can afford right now but will be well worth it to try all these AS for an AS noob such as myself.

I have Clubman Pinaud, I remember my older brother having Brut when I was a kid and I've smelled a couple of the others at drug store is my only experience with AS so this'll be great.:thumbup1:

I'm in, thanks Vez! :thumbup1:
Gotcha!

1. clyde72
2. dpm802
3. Catalinbread
4. Deacon Frank

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!

1. clyde72
2. dpm802
3. Catalinbread
4. Deacon Frank
5. CzechCzar

Top Bottom