What's new

Cyril Salter Wild Rose Vs. Taylors Rose

Hi guys,
I must say that until now, the taylors Rose has been my favorite Rose cream.
Having just typed that................I have not tried the Salter Wild Rose.

Any comparisons?
Thanks in advance.

Robert

I have both. Basically, the TOBS is more intense, both in colour and in odour. The TOBS is also more creamy than the Salter cream. Both perform similarly, but the TOBS is easier to lather.

As is the norm on B&B, I prefer the Cyril Salter's Rose aroma! That said, I don't find much difference in performance between the two.

Gareth

I have both. I find the Taylor to have the least scent of any Taylor cream I have tried. The Salter has a stronger scent and seems to be a bit sweet but I kind of like it. Its a little airy compared to the Taylor which is quite dense. Both perform well. I would probably pick the Taylor by a slight margin over the Salter but not really sure why as both lather well and I cannot detect any difference in performance.

Having tried neither I have no business on this thread. :biggrin:
However, I can say that if you're looking for a cream along this line you might want to check out eShave floral. I'm not big on the rose scented creams at all, but I have this one and it smells nice and works great.

Having tried neither I have no business on this thread. :biggrin:
However, I can say that if you're looking for a cream along this line you might want to check out eShave floral. I'm not big on the rose scented creams at all, but I have this one and it smells nice and works great.

I agree...fantastic stuff.

TOBS Rose is one of the most popular creams discussed on B&B and I trusted the advice of our members when I decided to purchase some. I too was considering the Salter but went with the TOBS and was not disappointed. It's a great cream and if you're at all interested in Rose scents, you can't go wrong with it.

Top Bottom