What's new

Black Sails

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
What do I look like, a lab rat?

This is a really bad idea. Of course I'm in.
We can call it Captain Packer's something (to be determined after we try it). Oh, that is the name of the captain in The Circle.

We can call it Captain Packer's something (to be determined after we try it). Oh, that is the name of the captain in The Circle.
Hmmm...now if only there were some place we could get together to try this mystery blend out. Like, a regional convention of some sort...

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Hmmm...now if only there were some place we could get together to try this mystery blend out. Like, a regional convention of some sort...

I don't think I could swing it this year, but the house is almost paid off.

I don't think I could swing it this year, but the house is almost paid off.
One of these days, amigo.

In the meantime, I'm still up for the challenge. Although I wouldn't be surprised if Gaslamp is somewhere in the same ballpark.

Owen and Price, you guys are gluttons for punishment. Of course, I want a play by play on your experiences. Hell, I think you should call it "Black Sail".

$Captain Packer.png

...or something like that. :blink:

I am excited. By pressing this, the flavor will meld a little quicker, right?
It should. Since both burley & latakia are fairly dry, I'll need to use a binding agent of some sort. Distilled water would work, but I think a splash of rum would probably be more appropriate. :001_cool:

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
It should. Since both burley & latakia are fairly dry, I'll need to use a binding agent of some sort. Distilled water would work, but I think a splash of rum would probably be more appropriate. :001_cool:
I believe you are correct

Top Bottom