What's new

July is Krona month. Here's a Krona PIF

Once again I would like to thank Jerry and Nemo for such a great PIF. I received my Krona in the mail on Wednesday and took it for a spin last night. It was wonderful! Used a new Astra blade and got one of the best shaves ever. Really looking forward to trying out other blades and putting it to good use for many years.

Once again I would like to thank Jerry and Nemo for such a great PIF. I received my Krona in the mail on Wednesday and took it for a spin last night. It was wonderful! Used a new Astra blade and got one of the best shaves ever. Really looking forward to trying out other blades and putting it to good use for many years.
Glad you like it, it was not getting the attention it deserved in my rotation. Happy it has a new home. Enjoy years of shaving bliss.

I hadn't checked on this in a few day......YAY!!!........thanks for a fantastic pif jsrrylee101 and Nemo! I can't wait to get to try it out!
We have two winners.
The first is post #11 killercouger, please PM me with your address and I will send out your razor Monday.

The second is post #25 gecey87 please PM nemo with your address.
Conratulations to both winners , I hope you enjoy the shaves with these fine razors. Let us know how you like them.

loaded the Krona with my go-to Feather yesterday. Absolutely effortless,2-pass, dfs. Repeated it again today with the same blade but added a pass that I don't normally do. Again, effortless and a mix of dfs and bbs. I can now see why people like these razors. I think I would have to try to cut or nick myself with it,but still cuts the stubble very well and produces a very nice shave!

[MENTION=107892]gecey87[/MENTION]

Totally agree :) I acquired a Krona recently and it's a very nice shaver. Whats nice is that it gave an even shave, no patches. Not super close for me because I don't go atg, but it's mild and foolproof enough that I might just start going atg with it.

eBay or antique store. Prices vary based on condition and whether they are in a case or not. They aren't expensive. Decent ones can be had for less than $10.

Top Bottom