• Chicken

• Pork Chops or Pork Loin

• Casserole Dishes

• Desserts

• Salads

Results are only viewable after voting.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Did I mention green mussels? Or possibly fish and chips? I'm staying out of this.

Did you mean green lip mussels? Fish and chips is in both camps right? Prawn Vindaloo, Thai fish cakes........................vegetarian lasagne, poutine................... I don't know.

We had some clients in today and they bought some fresh Salmon for us. That makes up for the Beef Sales Manager getting me to show them around our new future processing department on my famous 50 cent tour.

Yeah I'm open to bribes. :lol:
Here fishy, fishy, fishy.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Thou shall hev a fishy on a little dishy,
Thou shall hev a fishy when the boat comes in.

Last edited by a moderator:

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
It took awhile to decide what I wanted to do from the list, and I finally went with seafood.

But...the meal is also going to contain leafy greens...a salad type thingy. :blink:

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
If Baked Goods doesn't win, I'm banning every single member in this thread! ;)

proxy.php

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
The poll has spoken, so, your wish is my command (sorry Dane).

For August the Cookout theme will be Seafood or Vegetarian or both.

Have fun.

~ Aaron

Can't forget there is a branch of vegetarianism that does include seafood so a vote for seafood was a vote for vegetarian, vegetarian for the win!

dave

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Can't forget there is a branch of vegetarianism that does include seafood so a vote for seafood was a vote for vegetarian, vegetarian for the win!

dave

Very nice spin on that Dave.

So could I make a nice salad with shrimps and mud-bugs and still be in the good graces with the Branch-Vegetarians? :w00t:

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Okay, I need a judgment. I was thinking of cooking some Great Northern Beans with some beef bones for flavor. First, would this add flavor? Second, if I took the bones out after cooking can we still call this vegetarian?

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
Okay, I need a judgment. I was thinking of cooking some Great Northern Beans with some beef bones for flavor. First, would this add flavor? Second, if I took the bones out after cooking can we still call this vegetarian?

:nono: Uhhh.... no!

Top Bottom