What's new

July Photo Challenge - Abstract Photography

Shall we start voting tomorrow, 7/24/16 at 12:01 AM (pick your favorite time zone)? This will give those of us who haven't posted yet a bit more time.

In any case, we have lots of good shots to choose from.

Bob

I vote for Lord Fatboy's shadow pic, but great shots, all of them! I chose this one because it's crisp and clean but messes with my brain:

attachment.php

I cannot wait for the August challenge (or would that be august challenge, non-capitalized):

au·gust
ôˈɡəst/
adjective
adjective: august
respected and impressive.

We have this evening and two more days for voting. Let's get some more votes in...

We are going on vacation tomorrow. I should have internet access. I've been promised internet access. If I don't tally the votes on July 1st I'd appreciate someone stepping in for me.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
We have this evening and two more days for voting. Let's get some more votes in...

We are going on vacation tomorrow. I should have internet access. I've been promised internet access. If I don't tally the votes on July 1st I'd appreciate someone stepping in for me.

Have a good holiday Bob.

Any more votes? Today is the last day for voting.

Good day all,

The Party Streamer shot(s) and the Box-Spin B&W shot each earned two votes. More importantly we had some great entries.

Chris, as Steward of the Darkroom, how do we break this tie?

ATB - Bob

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Good day all,

The Party Streamer shot(s) and the Box-Spin B&W shot each earned two votes. More importantly we had some great entries.

Chris, as Steward of the Darkroom, how do we break this tie?

ATB - Bob

I say the voters have spoken and it is a tie. I'm OK with a shared 1st place.
Congrats to [MENTION=110344]TrimBeard[/MENTION] & [MENTION=46743]shaveitoff[/MENTION] on the win.

Looking forward to a new theme for August.

Thanks Cash_Stonomer! I've contacted TrimBeard to get the next theme going. Hope to get it up there soon so everyone can get clicking.

Thanks to the folks that voted for me.

Top Bottom