What's new

God be with the fallen in Dallas & Baton Rouge

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Say a prayer for the survivors and the fallen in Dallas & Baton Rouge.
No politics please.

Last edited:

Ad Astra

The Instigator
A very, very sad day.

Police rarely get the support they need to do their jobs, but to be murder them while they are protecting ... is reprehensible.

AA

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
I never thought I'd pull out the black band for a badge again, but it's going on my P.I. badge that I carry in a badge wallet from time to time. Prayers for the victims, their families, and the D.P.D....along with all the other agencies in the country...everyone is going to be on even higher alert now. I know a couple of other local P.I.s that are retired D.P.D. detectives but haven't talked to them yet.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
It is a sad day when the black band has to come out.

$IMG_0003.jpg

Unfortunately it has also been on some other badges I've worn.

$IMG_0005.jpg

A salute to those that have fallen, and to those that still put their lives on the line everyday.

proxy.php

For some reason, many people think that if you are a police officer (or are 'pro-police) then you have to be 'anti-black' .... and if you are 'pro-black-lives' then you must be 'anti-police'

As a retired cop - I think we should all strive to be BOTH pro-police AND pro-black lives ... and pro-Hispanic and Latino lives ... and pro-white, and Asian .....

I fail to understand why it is so hard for some to comprehend - as a species, we do not have the technology to leave this planet and colonize somewhere else - so until we do, we'd better find a way to get along with one another!

This family is praying. Spent the better part of the last two days riding with officers and reminding them they are appreciated for the difficult, and at times nearly impossible, work they perform every day.

It is always a time of sorrow when I have to wear a mourning band as a chaplain. If you have the opportunity, stop by your local PD and thank your officers and support staff or take a card of thanks. If you want to get "crazy" give some $5 or $10 coffee shop gift cards.

Thank you to you B&B members who serve in LE and to your families...if one serves, all serve. Your sacrifices are duly noted!

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
This family is praying. Spent the better part of the last two days riding with officers and reminding them they are appreciated for the difficult, and at times nearly impossible, work they perform every day.

It is always a time of sorrow when I have to wear a mourning band as a chaplain. If you have the opportunity, stop by your local PD and thank your officers and support staff or take a card of thanks. If you want to get "crazy" give some $5 or $10 coffee shop gift cards.

Thank you to you B&B members who serve in LE and to your families...if one serves, all serve. Your sacrifices are duly noted!

Thank you, sir.

Top Bottom