What's new

July 2016 Scores

Status
Not open for further replies.
What beret way to show that you are an Americian or that you support her buy buy buy mentality than going out and buying all kinds of shaving gear. Don't forget to share those purchases for us to drool over :eek:)

Just got this in.
$image.jpg $image.jpg $image.jpg
I'm cleaning the leather case with Chamberlain's Leather Milk #2, then will condition it with #1.
The razor and brush are soaking in alcohol and will be scrubbed after, followed by an alcohol rinse.
The leather is cracked and may not be reparable, which is no big deal to me, but if it isn't salvageable, I'll wind up making a pouch out of denim.
The bristles on the brush are pretty ratty and I might have to just pull them out and replace them. Additionally, the brush end is rounded and won't stand so I might flatten it so that I can stand it up.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Why is a guy with a 9 month old beard buying razors?? I got the fever still!

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1468086279.551957.jpg

proxy.php
early old spice talc
proxy.php
old spice sale ornament
proxy.php
old spice mug early glass #02
proxy.php
old spice mug early glass #03,with a gem
and an old spice early glass #02a with a brush
proxy.php

and am looking at a early old spice mug #01 to round out my collection of early glass mugs.im going to start to build a new cabinet to hold this current A.D.blitz next week:lol:

proxy.php
found these two fellas at my grandfathers while looking for something else. One is almost completely full and the other is more than half full

Just got this razor arctract 66 from fellow member here.like brand new, it gotten well care from past owners. It will be well care by me. Daily shaving on this one. All i can say, is one best razor even far better than modern ej89 razor i have now.View attachment 677372

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom