What's new

How many SRs do you currently own?

Just started about a month ago, and I'm at 6. I've been trying to be good and pace myself. If I find a good honeyhole....I'm screwed. Lol.
The only one I have that isn't with a honemeister being made shave ready is my FWE Special, so it's my only go-to right now.

David

B&B’s Champion Corn Shucker
I have 18-20 but they're not all shave ready (and most are ugly).

Most of my collecting/hoarding is focused on stones.

Many who knew me a year or two ago may know that I had in the hundreds... I've know purged it down to 10... With about 15 Junkers/ project blades without scales...

My favorite has to be my 9/8 wade and butchers

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1467521832.541374.jpg

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
Like Alfredo, mine would be more easily weighed than counted but to put it into perspecive, probably over 100 GDs alone, in various stages of modification, not to count the non-GD razors which outnumber them, I think. My favorite razor at any given time is usually the latest GD mod I have done, but at the moment I am somewhat infatuated with an original brand Bismarck I just scored, from before Dovo bought the brand and made it a Dovo model. I also find myself quite attached to my Red Injun or my Ducks, and these are never far out of favor.

I've reduced my inventory to only 50 or 60 razors that I really like. All are shave ready and in excellent shape. It really takes something extra to make me look twice at a potential addition these days. I generally prefer Swedish razors.

I have had as many as twenty but I am very slowly trimming it down to one's that are in excellent NOS condition or close to it and being hard to find is a main criteria so right now 16 but still have a few more to sell off and a few more to work on getting, my AD has slowed way way down.

I only own two in use...so far. But, then I've only been using straights for a year. I have three others hanging on the wall, my grandfather's and my dad's, but they're merely decorations.

Legion

Staff member
Only a couple of dozen now. Still thinning the herd. Plan is to eventually have one for using, and just a few collectables I can't part with.

timwcic

"Look what I found"
Purchased my first, a Romo 30 about 25 years and been collecting ever since.
Currently have about 150, most from flea markets and estate sales.
No particular favorites other than the one I'm using for the week.

Top Bottom