What's new

Tobacquisitions July 2016

Esoterica Pembroke from Black Cat Cigar.

proxy.php

A few blends from Tewksbury.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Linse lighters.

proxy.php

Briar Nation Zippo.

proxy.php

Peterson Nickel Mounted Spigot 606.

proxy.php

proxy.php

A 106 Ser Jacopo Renaissance . This pipe is fairly large but light as a feather. Gonna pack it with some aged burley flake to start things off.

Nice hauls, y'alls, and the month has barely started!

KW, that Peterson is sweet. A spigot 606 has been on my list, but I've been holding out for the right blast.. that smooth finish looks fantastic, though. Nice!

Andrew, the Jacopo is a great looking pipe, and large + light isn't so easy to come by. Great score!

Phil Rivara. It will be perfect for flake tobacco.

proxy.php

Ashton Artisan's Blend

proxy.php

Boswell's Northwoods

proxy.php

Esoterica Margate

proxy.php

Gawith Hoggarth Dark Bird's Eye

proxy.php

KW, that Peterson is sweet. A spigot 606 has been on my list, but I've been holding out for the right blast.. that smooth finish looks fantastic, though. Nice!

Andrew, the Jacopo is a great looking pipe, and large + light isn't so easy to come by. Great score!
Thanks... the nickel mount saved me about $50. So what if it doesn't have a hallmark.

Thanks Mr Shiznit. I gotta stop messing with pipes and get my hoarding on.

I have a cart at SP.com that's going to break the system. Just have to pull the trigger to hang with all the big boys in this thread. (Lookin at you K!)

proxy.php

A 106 Ser Jacopo Renaissance . This pipe is fairly large but light as a feather. Gonna pack it with some aged burley flake to start things off.

Great looking SJ!
We will have to have another smoking session soon. The Kingfisher is all rehydrated now!

She's here!... My new Peter Kotlyar rustic Horn, what really caught my eye besides the awesome shaping and rustication pattern was the perfectly oriented grain in the Morta stem embellishment forming a striking kris cross patten...

$IMG_6959.jpg

Top Bottom