What's new

OneBlade sold out.

I got an e-mail from OneBlade today saying they were sold out of their razors. Now taking back orders. They said the OneBlade was introduced on July 4, last year. It was more successful than they had expected.

Yes and they offer the limited ones now for the same price before going out (1000$ and 2500$) but you get a full set (cream and such, and a very nice big brush and so on)

The 1000$ is very nice, you get a 300$ razor, a 400$ brush (their price on the site) and so on
And it is one of the limited numbers

But I really have eyes for the black PVD, too bad it cost way too much :( (2500 $$$$$)

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Yes and they offer the limited ones now for the same price before going out (1000$ and 2500$) but you get a full set (cream and such, and a very nice big brush and so on)

The 1000$ is very nice, you get a 300$ razor, a 400$ brush (their price on the site) and so on

But I really have eyes for the black PVD, too bad it cost way too much :( (2500 $$$$$)

I sure can't find this info on their site ,are you sure that you got the prices right ?

Sweet jees.....

They now have a lot of competition on their hands , with all the new crop of SE razors appearing on the market !

Crazy prices. I'd rather find a decent straight razor for $20-$50 restore it, hone it. Will last a life-time. If you don't drop it, that is.

Mike

Top Bottom