What's new

Independence Day Giveaway – Win A Teddy Roosevelt Bobblehead + More (Ends 7/5/16)

Hey Gents,

We are thrilled to announce that we have a special giveaway for the 4[SUP]th[/SUP] of July this year. We are giving away THE Teddy Roosevelt Bobble Head that was featured on the cover of Grooming Lounge’s very own 2016 Handsome Awards Catalog along with the product of your choice to one lucky winner. All you have to do is leave the name of your favorite US President and very quickly why you chose him, along with a link for any product on our site below $50. Simple as that!

Winner will be randomly chosen on the morning of July 5[SUP]th[/SUP], 2016. Good luck gents.

$BBGiveaway Teddy Roosevelt.jpg

I'm in!

George Washington, one-of-a-kind with an amazing sense of duty. As for products, aftershave balms are a staple in my kit, like this Proraso.

Teddy Roosevelt, of course!

Because he was a real man and a real leader. He also loved to hunt and loved his Winchesters.

In 1887 Roosevelt helped found the Boone and Crockett Club to encourage wildlife conservation and fair-chase hunting practices. Throughout his life Roosevelt worked tirelessly to champion civilian and military marksmanship, wildlife preservation and natural resource conservation.

http://www.groominglounge.com/shaving-mug-1.html

Without doubt,

Teddy Roosevelt 2016! IMHO, he is just about the best president we have ever had.

Especially with his "Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick" diplomacy!

And this would be my choice......

http://www.groominglounge.com/grooming-lounge-ebony-travel-shaving-brush.html

Afternoon Gents,

Thank you all so much for participating in our Independence Day Giveaway! We hope you all had a wonderful Fourth of July weekend this year. We had a small turnout for the giveaway but some really solid responses and after a random drawing this morning, we determined the winner is [MENTION=107938]matwho[/MENTION] who chose Honest Abe as his favorite president.

Congratulations! All you need to do is shoot us a PM with your shipping address and we will pack up the Teddy Roosevelt Bobblehead and Parker Tortoise Handled Pure Shaving Brush as soon as we can.

Thanks again for participating and stay tuned for more fun giveaways this summer!

Top Bottom