What's new

Hey from New Zealand!

Hello! I've been wanting to join this forum for a bit.
I use a Gillette Mach 3 razor. I use a variety of soap products, since I'm fairly eager. I'm also looking to try new razors.

a little about myself: working on a animation project; I have two tarantulas; four cats; one snake (quite the crazy one indeed)!

going to enjoy my stay here!

Welcome~!!! You're talking to one yank that actually knows the Ka Mate haka, knows the difference between a scrum and a line out, and is happy as hell that the Eagles have broken their winless drought with a 25:0 shut out win against Russia yesterday serving Russia their first shut out in history....lol~~~~

This is a shop for shaving, but ya have someone that speaks rugby here as well~ Congrats against Wales..... Enjoy the Forum!

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Hello! I've been wanting to join this forum for a bit.
I use a Gillette Mach 3 razor. I use a variety of soap products, since I'm fairly eager. I'm also looking to try new razors.

a little about myself: working on a animation project; I have two tarantulas; four cats; one snake (quite the crazy one indeed)!

going to enjoy my stay here!

Welcome to B&B.

Welcome~!!! You're talking to one yank that actually knows the Ka Mate haka, knows the difference between a scrum and a line out, and is happy as hell that the Eagles have broken their winless drought with a 25:0 shut out win against Russia yesterday serving Russia their first shut out in history....lol~~~~

This is a shop for shaving, but ya have someone that speaks rugby here as well~ Congrats against Wales..... Enjoy the Forum!

Cool, 25 to nil, that's good old fashioned drubbing :thumbup1:

Hello and welcome. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of fame and introduce yourself.​

Hey right back at you from Texas!

Welcome to B&B!

I agree - there's every reason to believe that you will enjoy your stay here!

Top Bottom