What's new

Help from France

My wife loves (LOVES!!!!!) Partaugas shoes. Unfortunately, the store in Paris will not ship to the US, only within France. I'm wondering if any French B&Ber's would be willing to have the store ship a purchase to him or her and then mail the shoes to us. Of course, we'd cover all expenses.

Thanks.

-Dave

Thanks, Hotwheels. I'll have my wife try some of the numbers listed in the link. And nice catch on the misspelling. I clearly should have brought the shoes with me to the computer instead of trying to remember how to spell Pataugas.

Last edited:
My wife did the initial search. She's infinitely brighter than I am. She probably spelled Patagaus correctly.

Should I go near downtown, which I generally avoid, I'll check the local store that carries the brand. If they have any of the Ladies' shoes, I'll let you know. Alas, I don't think I'll get to Europe very soon, since I went twice during the past 9 months, but if I do go, I'd be a willing shoe importer.

Thanks, I really appreciate it. We get to SF periodically--my oldest goes to Cal and I have family in SF. Next time we're there we'll have to check out the store.

Top Bottom