What's new

Check your local Wallyworld

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Y'all might want to see if they have these at your local Wall Mart. Been quite awhile since I've seen brisket at $1.94 a pound.

$IMG_0002.jpg

$IMG_0001.jpg

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Thanks for the tip!

I have an appointment to leave my car for detailing tomorow at 8:00 which means I will be at Wallyworld at 7!

Oh man! I may get one of those instead of 2 boston butts, if they have the sale up here! I have a smoke to do this weekend, and it would be great to do a brisket again!

kelbro

Alfred Spatchcock
With all of these people that say they are anti-WalMart, you would think that there would be more parking but every time that I go, the place is packed!

Thanks for the tip!

I have an appointment to leave my car for detailing tomorow at 8:00 which means I will be at Wallyworld at 7!

They do detailing? I'll have to look into it. My car is needing a good interior polishing up. I clean it every 5 years, whether it needs it or not.

I bought my last car battery from WalMart. Although I wouldn't think of them as my first choice for car mainenance, Consumer Reports evaluated all the major brands and their brand of battery got the highest scores for reliability, along with the lowest price. I had to wait about an hour to get a technician to wait on me, but once they started working, I was out of there 15 minutes later. He talked me out of using those felt washers to inhibit corrosion, as well, so I took them back up front for a refund. He sprayed on a chemical treatment instead and insisted it worked better. Its been about 9 months now, and so far, no corrosion at all.

My only complaint is that they are somewhat misleading about the core-charge. I have always believed that you get a refund for turning in your old battery for recycling. Here, they charged me $17 extra, and insisted it was a "disposal fee." If I had known that, I would have kept the old battery, but that was never presented as an option.

With all of these people that say they are anti-WalMart, you would think that there would be more parking but every time that I go, the place is packed!
With Sheeple. The only time Walmart drives down a price it's usually to punish a local competitor.

Top Bottom