What's new

Dubl Duck Dwarf Resurrection - Thanks Howard Schechter!

Hi! Just wanted to pop in and post a kudos to Howard Schechter for the amazing job he did on my boyfriend's recent birthday present. I got this Dubl Duck Dwarf for a song on eBay knowing that it needed a good bit of work. I didn't know much past that but I thankfully found Howard at The Perfect Edge and he knew exactly what it needed. Not only did he do a fantastic job getting it shave ready, he did it lightning fast and got it back in time for my boyfriend's birthday. I could not have asked for friendlier, better service nor could I have hoped for any better job than Howard did. This razor was the pièce de résistance in the shaving bag I put together for the big day. And... He LOVED it! He's already shaved with it and said it was a fantastic shave. Hooray! Birthday SUCCESS... Thanks to Howard! Howard seems to love bringing these old razors back to life and that makes the job he does very special and outstanding. Highly HIGHLY recommended! Thanks, Howard!

(Before and after photos in reply section.)

Last edited by a moderator:
BEFORE Howard:

$before4.jpg$before3.jpg$before7.jpg$before8.jpg

AFTER Howard:

$after3.jpg$after4.jpg

Attachments

• $untitled.jpg
    $untitled.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 87
  • $untitled1.jpg
    $untitled1.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 88
  • $untitled2.jpg
    $untitled2.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Welcome to the club. Glad to have you aboard. My congratulations to Howard for such a good restoration job, to you for your thoughtfulness, and to your boyfriend for finding you.

Hello and welcome. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of fame and introduce yourself.

Your boyfriend is one lucky guy! Very thoughtful of you.

Top Bottom