What's new

George Dickel Reserve 17 Year Old Tennessee Whiskey

Was able to score an autographed bottle this weekend! Master Distiller Allisa Henley discovered 80 barrels of 17 year old whiskey recently. Currently only available at the Gift Shop in 375ml bottles.
Read the story here.
A good friend waited in line for 3 hours to get this!!
I'm afraid to open this one. Got to get one or two more to drink!

$George-Dickel-17-Year-Old.jpg

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Was able to score an autographed bottle this weekend! Master Distiller Allisa Henley discovered 80 barrels of 17 year old whiskey recently. Currently only available at the Gift Shop in 375ml bottles.
Read the story here.
A good friend waited in line for 3 hours to get this!!
I'm afraid to open this one. Got to get one or two more to drink!

View attachment 668617
clyde:
Oh man...I envy you...wish I was in TN to 'score' a few bottles of that whisky! :drool:

Pick the right special moment ([FONT=&amp]i.e., "...[cigars to smoke], old friends to trust and old authors to read". Francis Bacon), to crack open your bottle and enjoy. :w00t:

proxy.php
[/FONT][FONT=&amp] "Keep your friends close and your whisky even closer" Old Whisky Proverb[/FONT]

Wow. My wife loves their Barrel Select. I might have to drive up there, but think I will call first.

Good idea! My friend went on Saturday 2 weeks ago and they were out. They were able to go back on Thursday the following week and had to stand in line for 3 hours. There was a limit. I think it was 6 but I'm not sure. I know he got at least 4 bottles.

Yes the barrel select is very good!

Here in Alabama are you? I'm in Madison.

Good idea! My friend went on Saturday 2 weeks ago and they were out. They were able to go back on Thursday the following week and had to stand in line for 3 hours. There was a limit. I think it was 6 but I'm not sure. I know he got at least 4 bottles.

Yes the barrel select is very good!

Here in Alabama are you? I'm in Madison.
I'm in the Ham.

Top Bottom