What's new

6 Months of Exclusive DE shaving Celebration = PIF a Pair of NEWS

Wait, for a second I thought I had closed my PIF. Continues till Monday. Sorry if this too long of a time to keep a PIF open and it is confusing, but this is my first PIF. I'm a PIF noob...:blush:

I want to give the max number of peeps a chance for a NEW!!!!!!!

I'm in I think. Thanks for this great gesture!

I don't currently own any News. The only one I had I gave to my father to try to get him into wet shaving. I've been wanting another but I haven't come across any locally and I've been trying to stay away from auction sites.

Wait, for a second I thought I had closed my PIF. Continues till Monday. Sorry if this too long of a time to keep a PIF open and it is confusing, but this is my first PIF. I'm a PIF noob...:blush:

I want to give the max number of peeps a chance for a NEW!!!!!!!

No, that was me being a dope and posting on the wrong PIF thread. Was trying to compose the post while in the midst of another issue that suddenly arose at home. Many apologies!

PIF closed. Random Number Generator says...

$Screen Shot 2016-07-04 at 4.15.39 PM.png
and the winner is...@Catalinbread

(#9 was [MENTION=102704]troy[/MENTION] who was NOT IN, therefore it goes to #10)

PM incoming!
Thanks to all for participating in my first PIF! :thumbup:

I've HD a long comb for a while and like it. Just shaved with the short today...wow - amazing shave. Enjoy finding which does it for you.

Top Bottom