What are your nicknames/aliases?
Jeikun
Where do you live?
South Texas
What is your age (or) generation?
What are you in the real world?
Law Enforcement
What is your favorite shave setup?
Currently a custom made 2 band silver tip badger brush with a ton of backbone. A 1940's Gillette rocket HD double edge. Astro or feather blades. I prefer soaps currently using WSP Formula T bay rum sent (gonna order a few more scents soon). For creams either Art of shaving, DR Harris or Castle Forbes. Just started using an Alum Block and really like it. For after shave I'm using good ol Floid Blue.
What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Family family family! I try and spend most of my free time with my family. Me and my wife love going to the gun range at least once a month.
What else should the members of B&B know about you?
I've been wet shaving for about a good 6 years and won't shave any other way. Learned a ton of stuff from this forum. Glad to have finally made an account. Been in Law enforcement for four years. Just recently got married and have one awesome little boy. Served four years in the military from 2006 to 2010.

Last edited:
Welcome, enjoy your shaves! Glad you joined us. To get your veteran badge, follow the link beneath my signature. Thank you for your service. :thumbup1:

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Welcome, Jorel, to B&B and the Hall of Fame. VERY glad to see that your hobbies are prioritized correctly. :thumbup1:

Top Bottom