What's new

Longest lasting Old Spice Scent?

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
I recently got a sample of Stirling Spice, and was quite impressed. However, the scent disappears and that is sad.

Do either the American or Indian Old Spices last longer than Stirling Spice? What about Indian Old Spice Musk?

I guess my basic question is: what is the strongest, best Old Spice aftershave that is currently available?

Thanks!!

I recently used up the last of my Canadian Old Spice Classic, the Old Spice Original from India smells much better
I've also got Old Spice Musk & Fresh Lime from India.
All 3 are fairly strong when I put them on, but all 3 fade within a couple of hours
If anything, the Fresh Lime is the strongest

I find Avon Spicy to have staying power. I know it isn't being made any more, but it is one of the easier scents to find. And usually dirt cheap, around here anyway. It's also available on the bay.

I have some Old Spice Fresh aftershave. I can detect its' citrusy aquatic scent 6 to 7 hours after application. This stuff has been in my shaving cabinet for several years. I got it out to try last week and soon I was asking myself why I haven't been using this more. A nice summery scent which projects out pretty well, got a compliment and an inquiry about it too. I recommend this now that I am using it, also a deodorant is available. You won't have to worry about smelling bad or funky with Fresh.

Although the Vi-Jon version has a better scent than the P&G version, it only lasts a couple of hours on me. P&G lasts much longer.

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
I also have seen that the pg modern old spice mixed with the dollar store smells good too

I also have seen that the pg modern old spice mixed with the dollar store smells good too

It's OK. Your best bet is vintage Avon Spicy, which is very readily available, and usually for cheap. It's a clone of the Shulton formula, so if you can't find the real thing, this is what you want. Avon Brisk Spice is even better, but harder to find.

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
It's OK. Your best bet is vintage Avon Spicy, which is very readily available, and usually for cheap. It's a clone of the Shulton formula, so if you can't find the real thing, this is what you want. Avon Brisk Spice is even better, but harder to find.
So you would say that that beats Indian old spice in terms of longevity? If so I can just pick some up off that other site
I found that when I mixed Stirling Spice, with the New Old spice, it lasted a long time. YMMV due to body chemistry. but it smelled like I remember it, and lasted all day.

Top Bottom