What's new

RIP, boiled water

Water you all talking about?

On a side note, a couple days ago, I had a slow bathroom sink drain and used my faithful baking soda/vinegar clean out method. This method involves boiling up some water and dumping it into the drain to dilute the vinegar and wash the loosened crap out of the drain. I boiled the water, walked it into the bathroom...and stubbed my toe on the bed post...which caused the water in the pot to slosh and spill a fair amount...all over my bare hands. Most of what was subsequently said, if repeated on here, would earn me an instant ban hammering. But hey...I managed to get my drain clean.

On a side note, a couple days ago, I had a slow bathroom sink drain and used my faithful baking soda/vinegar clean out method. This method involves boiling up some water and dumping it into the drain to dilute the vinegar and wash the loosened crap out of the drain. I boiled the water, walked it into the bathroom...and stubbed my toe on the bed post...which caused the water in the pot to slosh and spill a fair amount...all over my bare hands. Most of what was subsequently said, if repeated on here, would earn me an instant ban hammering. But hey...I managed to get my drain clean.

I have also expressed much profanity when spilling things . . . especially boiling water which scalds and hurts. The infamous "hit your little toe hard enough that it might be broken" is also not a fun one . . .

Sorry to hear about that, but one question still burns. Why do you have a bedpost in your bathroom?:lol:

Sorry to hear about that, but one question still burns. Why do you have a bedpost in your bathroom?:lol:

It's for time efficiency in the morning, so that I don't have to get out of bed to shower. I can just shower right there in the bed. The wife hates being woken up by hot water and having to dry the sheets every day, but it's hard times we're living in and we all have to make sacrifices.

(I live in a one bedroom apartment where you pass through the bedroom to get to the bathroom.)

Top Bottom