What's new

LEA and Atkinsons Shave Cream For Gentlemen

I use Lea Classic Cream (and Lea Shaving Sticks)
Available locally from Mercadona Supermarket in Palmanova, Mallorca, Lea is a no frills cream that lathers easily, is slick and has plenty of cushion, it's also reasonably priced too
I can't fault Lea as a cream, except that the scent, although pleasant is a bit bland and neutral

I have used the LEA Classic shave soap hard puck, the LEA classic shave cream and the LEA shave stick. Not a problem with any of them getting a good lather up and shave from them.

Bob

LEA creams are all superb , the Professional cream is my favorite.The LEA stick is much easier to lather than the much more expensive puck , LEA's twin BEA in cream or stick is just as nice,but probably discontinued..

Both are awesome.Lea has a detergend-like citrus scent almost barbershoppy.While atkinsons has a more refined lavender scent more cologney and trully elegant.It is a little herbal and deep.
Lea offers more product and is cheaper but atkinsons although more expensive offers a better tube.Lea's tube is metal while atkinson's is plastic.
They offer plenty of cushion,quite strong scent's and good aftershave care.I find atkinson's a little bit slicker while i find lea a little thicker but not by far.

Top Bottom