What's new

BARBUS olej pred holenim

Barbus has been making shaving goods since 1956 ,at that time part of Czechoslovakia and now known as Slovak Republic , or "Slovakia".....I have tried their original tub of soft soap ,and I love it.They recently expanded their lineup and now have 2 tubs of soap,along with lots of other interesting products.My Polish brother Vlad was generous enough to send me a little plastic jug of their new shaving oil,and it was my first time ever using an oil. PROS: very smooth shave ,BBS,leaves face smooth and moist , no need to "re-oil" ,one dousing lasts the whole shave.Liquid paraffin with almost no scent.Contains sunflower oil and tea tree oil...............CONS: Leaves the sink greasy ,razor needs super hot water to flush the blade and even then,removing the blade and rinsing with hot water is still not enough to get all the residue off,it needs to be wiped,which I prefer not to do with any blade.This really should be in any guys arsenal who has a tough beard , I couldn't even feel the whiskers being cut,I felt almost nothing at all ,even ATG ,smooth like glass.. http://herbadrug.sk/?produkty&kategoria=12

Attachments

• $DSCN0197.jpg
    $DSCN0197.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 66
  • $DSCN0198.jpg
    $DSCN0198.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 58
  • $DSCN0199.jpg
    $DSCN0199.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 58
  • $DSCN0201.jpg
    $DSCN0201.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 58

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Very nice. Sounds like too much gunking for me to try, but it sounds like a winner otherwise.

Thank you, [MENTION=28956]malocchio[/MENTION], for posting about Barbus shaving products. I'm learning about so many great products that have been around forever (and it's posts like these that are instrumental to broadening my DE shaving horizons). So many different offerings to chose from and only 1 shave per day!!!

I meant, once you have applied it, does it come off onto the brush as you apply lather and gunk it up.

You don't use a brush at all.....Just float some in the palm ,rub hands together and then massage into face,that's it.Next step is to shave...You still need to prep the face however.My prep is 2 hot water wash & rinses with any bar soap,then dry and oil.If you are using a soap or cream just leave face wet.

Top Bottom