What's new

New TOBS Aloe Vera Cream Reviews!

David

B&B’s Champion Corn Shucker
We've been given an exciting opportunity to try and review a new shave cream before it hits the U.S. market! Initially, we were going to make this a blind review, but the team has decided to let you guys know what you will be reviewing. We would like to extend a huge thank you to Taylor of Old Bond Street for giving Badger and Blade the opportunity to try this cream before it's made available here in the U.S.

10 lucky members have been selected for the reviews. As soon as the creams arrive i'll get them shipped out to you guys.

If you didnt get drawn for the reviews, stick around...we will be giving away a brand new tub of this cream to one lucky member!

Thanks again to TOBS for making this possible!

So what will we be reviewing?! Here ya go!

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 640
Last edited:

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
I'd love to review this, but I know where it's from, so will bow out. Plus I'm really mostly a soap guy and I'm a terrible reviewer:001_rolle This is a tremendous opportunity to try a product prior to General release.

David

B&B’s Champion Corn Shucker
Would love to join, but I just join 2 weeks ago.
Hi, don't be discouraged. At the end of the review something exciting is going to happen...something you can be in on, so stick around!

I'm going to pass, since I'm not a big cream user, but I have an idea where it might be from. If I'm wrong, then there's another well known vendor that will likely be releasing their first cream(s) shortly.

Oh ... this is definitely not their first cream. :wink2:

In that case, I was wrong. But that's good news for you cream fans, because I visited a fairly well known soap (and other stuff) vendor a couple of weeks ago and was told they are getting ready to release their first creams soon.

An interesting opportunity.
A few questions that might be helpful to the potential "guinea pigs"...When will you be sending out the cream and what is the scent profile?

I'll throw my hat in the ring for testing, unless it's a bay rum product which might cause irritation. I'm not a frequent cream user but I like to write little reviews after using products start to finish in the 3017 thread.

90% cream user but not active in the cream forum. Looks like you may have all the help you need but if you need me I'd be happy to do it.

Top Bottom