What's new

The 3rd annual “I Miss Christmas” (Christmas in July edition)

Welcome to
The 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] annual “I Miss Christmas”
(Christmas in July edition)
and
Round 8 of the PIF Giveaway Game!

BLUF (Bottom Line Up Front): Read all the rules first, before signing up. If you qualify to join, and agree to follow all the rules explicitly, then feel free to add your name to the list. This is all in good fun, but I won’t chase you down for information. If you don’t comply, you won’t play.

Now onto the fun…

proxy.php

I miss Christmas, don’t you? :santa: Is the season of joy and giving, over and forgotten? :confused: I don’t think so. We’re almost midway through the year and it’s time to celebrate Christmas once again, this time in July!

You might be familiar with the previous PIF Giveaway Games:

Round 1 – Secret PIFer format
Round 2 – Secret PIFer format
Round 3 – Secret PIFer format
Round 4 - Box Pass format
Round 5 – Secret PIFer format
Round 6 (I miss Christmas, 1st annual) - Box Pass format
Round 7 (I miss Christmas, 2nd annual) – Secret PIFer Format

Or one of our Mr. Bingle Exchanges:

Mr. Bingle Presents: Reindeer & Sleigh - A Holiday Gift Exchange!
Mr. Bingle Present: 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] Annual Reindeer & Sleigh Gift Exchange

For this Round, I’m returning to the Box Pass format. (May not be for everyone, but read on to see what's up!)

How it works:
Once the list closes, I will re-order the list to minimize travel time in between participants. Each participant will be responsible for shipping the box to the next participant (USPS Flat Rate Box).

The pass box will contain 4 wrapped presents. Each present will have a minimum value of $30. When you receive the box, you may choose 1 or 2 of the gifts. You will then place 1 or 2 wrapped gifts (replacing what you took) into the box and send it on its way. The pass box will always contain 4 gifts (no more, no less). Each gift can be a group of several items, or just one item (so long as the total value is at least $30). Gifts can be shaving related or not, as long as they are items that would fit into one of the forums of B&B (e.g. Fountain pens, knives, cookbooks, pipes, etc). Keep your gifts legal and within the rules of B&B, no ATF gifts (alcohol, tobacco, or firearms). Just have fun and put together a gift you think a future recipient will enjoy.

Each gift will have a gift tag that has a short (1-3 word) hint as to what might be in the package, to help the person choose which 1 or 2 gifts might be best fitting for them.

The rules:
1) Ensure you read and agree with ALL rules BEFORE signing up.

2) Members must be in good standing, have a February 2016 Join Date (or earlier), and have a minimum of 100 posts to sign up. The minimums are reduced to an April 2016 join date and 50 posts if you are a B&B Contributor(any level). If you don't qualify, but want to be involved..... KEEP READING!

3) Wrapped gifts may include liquids (aftershave, cologne, fountain pen inks, etc) so this pass is open only to members in CONUS or Canada. If Canadian Members sign up this box will go into Canada once, at the end of the list, and will go to all Canadian Participants before returning to me.

4) Post your intention to be included and add your name & location to the participant list. Ensure you are using the most current list (check the end of the thread), so you don't leave anyone off! The list will stay open until 1 July 2015, or until we get 20 participants. (Which ever happens first) This game could take a few months to complete, so don’t join if you can’t stay engaged with the thread. If it fills up quick, I may open 5 more slots.

5) After you sign up, PM me with your information below. Use Subject: "I Miss Christmas" for your PM.
Real name
Address
Email address
Phone number
Acknowledgement of reading and agreeing to all the rules
Also, if you are CONUS and unwilling to be the one to ship the box to Canada (if necessary), let me know.

(If I need to contact you, and you cannot be reached by PM, I will attempt to email, text or call you.) Again, once the list is finalized, I will reorder the list based on zip codes to allow linear travel of the box and minimize travel time in between participants.

6) You should have what you are going to put into the box on hand and ready to go when you receive the box. The box will be mailed off 1-2 days after receiving it. This will keep the box moving quickly and hopefully arrive to a new participant each week. We don’t want this box pass lasting until next Christmas!

7) The pass box will be sent via USPS in a flat rate box. You may use a Medium or Large Box, depending on how big the contents are, just be sure there is enough room to allow adequate packing materials. If the box is a bit tattered or worn when you receive it, replace it with a new flat rate box from the post office, they are free. When you ship, you must pm me the Tracking Number, and post the number in this thread.

8) When you receive your PIF, you must take pictures of what you received and post them in this thread.

9) When you are notified that you are “on deck” to receive the box, you should contact the next person to get their mailing address, and ensure they will be available to receive the box. If you have any issues or delays (or if you know ahead of time you won’t be available), contact me and I will reorganize the list.

10) This pass is all about having fun. Some people will give more than others. It is not a competition. Please give mostly new, or lightly used gifts, this is not an opportunity to get rid of junk. Since it is a blind take, it’s possible you may not like (or already have) what you receive. No complaining.

Bonus PIF for those who are not participating:
When I receive the package back, it will have 4 new presents in it. I do not want 4 new gifts so I will be PIFing at least one, probably two, of the gifts out to those who sign up for the PIF. The kicker is, you also need to be involved in the discussion of this thread as it progresses. If you are in, just add your name to the Bonus PIF line at the bottom. No need to make a new line for each entrant, just separate your usernames with commas (Ex: TheVez2, Username3, Anyuser4, etc.....).

If I left something off, or need something explained better, let me know!

The Game Begins Now!

proxy.php

Copy this line and below, add your username, and repost this list to enter (Don't forget to PM TheVez2 with your info!):

I’m in for the Giveaway Game!

User name - Location
1. TheVez2 - Knob Noster, MO
20. (Last entrant)

Bonus PIF Entrants:

Last edited:
Copy this line and below, add your username, and repost this list to enter (Don't forget to PM TheVez2 with your info!):

User name - Location
2. Skypsyd - Tucson, AZ
20. (Last entrant)

Bonus PIF Entrants:

This looks a very fun way to do the I Miss Christmas. So definitely count me in!

User name - Location
2. Skypsyd - Tucson, AZ
3. cvargo - West Valley City, UT
20. (Last entrant)

Bonus PIF Entrants:

User name - Location
2. Skypsyd - Tucson, AZ
4. Badger babe - Kansas City, Mo
20. (Last entrant)

Bonus PIF Entrants:

Independent mother of 2, Artist, Teacher, L.O.L.S, W.I.S.E.

User name - Location
2. Skypsyd - Tucson, AZ
5. tclobaugh - Tulsa, OK
20. (Last entrant)

Bonus PIF Entrants:

User name - Location
2. Skypsyd - Tucson, AZ
5. tclobaugh - Tulsa, OK
6. jkf69- Bartlett, Tn
20. (Last entrant)

Bonus PIF Entrants:

I figured this would have been full by now. Since it isn't...I am totally in.

User name - Location
2. Skypsyd - Tucson, AZ
5. tclobaugh - Tulsa, OK
6. jkf69- Bartlett, Tn
7. dangerousdon - Denham Springs, LA (Just outside Baton Rouge)
20. (Last entrant)

User name - Location
2. Skypsyd - Tucson, AZ
5. tclobaugh - Tulsa, OK
6. jkf69- Bartlett, Tn
7. dangerousdon
20. (Last entrant)

Bonus PIF Entrants:Catalinbread

I'm in. ...Chad won't stop going on and on about it so I figured I just HAD to join in the festivities.

User name - Location
2. Skypsyd - Tucson, AZ
5. tclobaugh - Tulsa, OK
6. jkf69- Bartlett, Tn
8. CBLindsay - Hesperia, Ca.
20. (Last entrant)

I'm in. ...Chad won't stop going on and on about it so I figured I just HAD to join in the festivities.

User name - Location
2. Skypsyd - Tucson, AZ
5. tclobaugh - Tulsa, OK
6. jkf69- Bartlett, Tn
20. (Last entrant)

Yea yea yea... you wanted to join but i'll take the blame

User name - Location
2. Skypsyd - Tucson, AZ
5. [MENTION=86819]tclobaugh[/MENTION] - Tulsa, OK
6. jkf69- Bartlett, Tn
7. [MENTION=93173]dangerousdon[/MENTION] - Denham Springs, LA (Just outside Baton Rouge)
20. (Last entrant)

Bonus PIF Entrants: Catalinbread, .......

User name - Location
2. Skypsyd - Tucson, AZ
5. [MENTION=86819]tclobaugh[/MENTION] - Tulsa, OK
6. jkf69- Bartlett, Tn
7. [MENTION=93173]dangerousdon[/MENTION] - Denham Springs, LA (Just outside Baton Rouge)
20. (Last entrant)

I've been singled out!! I wonder why... cause I'm so special??

(Prob because I haven't PMd Vez yet :))

User name - Location
2. Skypsyd - Tucson, AZ
5. @tclobaugh - Tulsa, OK
6. jkf69- Bartlett, Tn
7. @dangerousdon - Denham Springs, LA (Just outside Baton Rouge)
9. pbrmhl - Seattle, WA (just north of Portland)
20. (Last entrant)

Top Bottom