What's new

The 3rd annual “I Miss Christmas” (Christmas in July edition)

I'm kinda hoping to get one of those exotic cheeses from TexLaw ...I never ordered mine.
I have visions of this box reeking of the veg as is travels across the states. Every last one of us is going to douse the thing in more Veg to mask the scent of what is really inside.

I'm kinda hoping to get one of those exotic cheeses from TexLaw ...I never ordered mine.
I have visions of this box reeking of the veg as is travels across the states. Every last one of us is going to douse the thing in more Veg to mask the scent of what is really inside.

So what you are saying is...we shouldn't pack perishables?

Ok. It's officially Friday 1 July and the list is closed. No more entrants for the PIF.

The box is packed and ready to hit the road tomorrow.

Let the fun begin!

I will only be making one box since I don't think I need two presents. SWMBO thinks I have too much stuff and I really don't (compared to some of you guys :tongue_sm)

Will be making my trip to Pasteur's Pharmacy today to get some goodies. I have two ideas in mind, but I'll narrow it down when I am there. :)

I've pretty much settled on my plan but I still need to prepare the gifts properly:

- wrapping paper must soak in veg solution for 24 hours, but no longer, lest it dissentgrate.
- Ink for tag must be harvested from a squid (female preferred)
- fuse must be properly disguised as wrapping twine, to pass postal inspection (hopefully the scent of the veg will stun them into a state of inattention)

There's a lot to do! Good thing it's a holiday weekend :)

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Trip was a success. So many brushes. I ended up picking up a few things for myself.

Simpson Special in Best for $39 I said why not. It was quite interesting lining up all the Simpsons in a row looking at how they differ. And OMG chubby 3 is a beast in person.

Haslinger soap - will be a first for me
Razorock soap - looked like a discontinued version for $5, couldn't say no

The rest is a secret.....

Thanks for the pictures of pasteurs. I see something in those cases I've been planning to buy. Don't want to say because I suspect maybe it's the July gift!!! it would be a great one for sure.

Top Bottom