What's new

longhaireddwb's Entry to the Hall of Fame

Hall of Fame Entry
What is your real name?
Jerry King
What are your nicknames/aliases?
Mr. Wicked on the CB / K1ING on Ham Radio.
Where do you live?
Colorado Springs, Colorado
What is your age (or) generation?
53. Old enough but not too old. Yet.
What are you in the real world?
Truck Driver. (Gas Hauler) Drive a bomb for a living.
What is your favorite shave setup?
None yet but i have a Jagger89, 8 shave soaps, cheap no name brush, preshave oil from walmart, alum bar, nivia after shave creem, and have tried 10 or so diff blades from a sampler pack but still not one good shave. As we said in the Army, its got to be operater error!
What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
My hobby is radio. I speak to as many different countries as i can on hf radio. Chase dx is what its called. Lic by the fcc. Lately ive taught myself morse code.(CW) and enjoy making contacts in that form as well as voice and digital modes.
What else should the members of B&B know about you?
I spend 14 to 18 hours a day in a truck. Sleep 5 hrs when i can and do it again. 6 days on duty, 2 days off. Get up at 1am and work till im done.

Been married for 20 yrs. And all the kids are grown and out the door. If not at work or doing honney do's, im on the radio.

Welcome! BTW Astra SPs are my favourite blade, have you tried those? And if the DE89 doesnt agree with you a gllette adjustable might be the thing for you

I did try an Astra but not sure which one. I dont think it was bad for me. Just not great. But i also dont really know what is good just yet. Ill keep at it. Soon ill learn. Thanks for the sugestion.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Welcome, Jerry, to B&B and the Hall of Fame. You've got a lot more "get up and go" than I do.

Welcome, enjoy your shaves. Click on the Veteran Roll Call link in my signature to get your Vet badge. You may want to stick with one razor/blade/soap for awhile. Limiting your variables helps to quickly refine your technique.

Top Bottom