What's new

Allen Edmonds discontinuing many colors of the Rogue

I've had my eye on the Rogues since my thread a few weeks ago about the Cornwallis. Unfortunately, the AE website showed only one color available -- Dark Chili -- which is not what I was after. I called Customer Service last night (Tuesday, 6/14) and inquired about the eventual availability of other colors. She informed me that they were discontinuing the Rogue.

In something of a rush, I looked around the various parts of the Internet looking for the Rogue in Walnut. I finally pointed my browser at the Shoe Bank to see what they had available -- and they had exactly what I was looking for. I called one of the stores in Wisconsin today to see if they were Seconds or Firsts, and to confirm that the model was, in fact, being discontinued. Here's what I found:

1) It appears that the model isn't being discontinued, just many of the varieties.
2) Firsts are still available on clearance (approx $170).
3) Seconds are still available (approx $150).

So, if you wanted the Rogue in something other than Dark Chili, you'd best get moving while there's still some stock left. At the price, you can't beat it!

Too bad! I own two pair of Rogues: in black and chili. They are without a doubt the most comfortable dress shoes I've ever owned. Its probably the 201 last, but the Rogues, IMHO are good looking, too.

Top Bottom