What's new

Moisturize?

I was reading some more info on this forum as being new to the DE thing i figure i should do some homework on this. And was reading about moisturizing your face. I said to myself, what? Moisturize? I thought this was a manly forum about shaving with razorblades. Scraping your face with a sharp piece of steal. Manly!

Men in my family never put lotion on themselves. And surely not on the face. After i got off my high horse i asked the wife for some lotion. Rubbed it in my hands a little than rubbed it into my day old wisker stubble. Dont tell anyone but that was kinda nice. Makes me wonder about how it would be with something besides hand lotion.

Any recommendations of what i should try. Of course keep in mind ill be buying from the local wally world.

Men pampering themselves? Im not sure what im getting into here. Ha. Guess i got some learning to do.

I moisturize daily, however not my face. My arms and hands certainly, but I find that a drier face works better for my overall complexion somehow. I've been told before though, and not sure how true it is, but the drier skin helps keep things like acne and other little skin problems away. Not sure about all that, but it's working for me so I just roll with it.

Cremo Moisturizer is pretty nice. I like the consistency it's practically scent free (super light) and if you don't use too much, leaves a nice non greasy feeling. They also have a Face Cream which has sun protection.
Good luck!

L'Oreal Expert for Men Anti-Aging Wrinkle Reducer and Moisturizer with SPF 15 has been a fave of mine. Nivea just came out with a similar product.

Top Bottom