What's new

New Western Boots

Just got back from visiting the kids in Dallas. Her boyfriend suggested I visit The Justin Outlet Store and M.L. Leddy's in Ft. Worth. Also Cavender's Boots in Dallas.

I visited all three, saving Leddy's until last. That is where I walked out with my new pair of boots. Black snip-toe in calf skin. Already fits like a glove. Almost pulled the trigger on a couple others, but kept telling myself to wait until I got through all three stores. Glad I did!

Just put the icing on the cake that was my first vacation to see the daughter (and now crew) in nine years.

Excellent! Of course we will take your word for this, as you are a gentleman, clearly.

BUT WE STILL NEED PICS!!! lol

Glad you got some time to reconnect with family.

Photographs are requested......

You can leave the legs in the pitchur or not but we wanna see them boots.

:cowboy:

$IMG_20160619_161632259.jpgHere you go, as promised. When I can figure out how to grab another pic, I'll post of them with jeans.

$IMG_20160611_110520570.jpgObligatory boots and jeans pic. I am really diggin these boots. Wore them two days straight after I bought them, flying, getting stuck in layovers, and finally home. No break-in problems at all!

A pair of Leddy's boots. That's darn cool! I've always meant to wander over to Fort Worth and buy a pair from Leddy's, but I just haven't done it.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I have some similar, but never wear them any more. When money frees up, i need to PIF them.

Top Bottom