What's new

Introducing the Brown Leaf 2016 LE Pipe

Being on the West Coast I thought I'd get mine last. After thorough inspection I expect this pipe to be an excellent smoker. Very well made. It's going to be hard to wait for the herf.

Well #9 has hit the Continent. And I must say I couldn't be happier. This is an extremely handsome pipe. You guys won't be disappointed.

$IMG_20161020_164709.jpg

$IMG_20161020_164803.jpg

$IMG_20161020_164834.jpg

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Next Saturday? 29th?

Just a thought. I think everyone should have them by Tuesday or Wednesday.

I'm going to be out of town on a salmon fishing trip that whole weekend, but no need to hold it up for me. I suspect it would be torture to make everyone wait longer.

No. 15 has landed!

When's the herf happening?! And what does herf stand for anyway?

When everyone has his - hopefully in the next day or two - we can figure out when to do it. A weekend is usually the best time, but Hirsute is not available this weekend, and I agree with Riff Raff. We could do a weeknight, although the timing could be a bit dicey. We could also wait until next weekend if everyone has the willpower. (For the record, those of us going to West Coast Pipe Show will be together in Vegas that weekend.)

And we basically imported the term from the cigar world...

http://www.cigarpass.com/cigar-herf-explained/

Last edited:
Dang my post office is slow! How does a pipe get to California from England faster than to Oklahoma. We gotta upgrade from the pony express.

Still impatiently, yet politely, waiting too Jason. I think my wife is on to me. I never get the mail, and she's caught me checking the box daily.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Not having a tracking # is killing me. I've been checking the mailbox compulsively too. Waiting is not my strong suit.

Not having a tracking # is killing me. I've been checking the mailbox compulsively too. Waiting is not my strong suit.

I'm really glad to have a pipe this year and to be able to try a different pipe maker, but I'm kind of missing having Mark make them. Living three hours away I always got mine early. I'm probably more excited about this year's though, so I guess it's a wash.

Top Bottom