What's new

Introducing the Brown Leaf 2016 LE Pipe

Still no pipe today :sad: , but I did just received a tracking number, anyone else get one, and figure out how to use it? all the info I can get is that it was passed off to USPS.

EDIT: I figured it out, I can actually use the Royal Mail # in USPS.com, who knew. Last known location of my pipe was Jamaica..........NY. So I guess it is still in transit. At least this # helps me keeps tabs on it.:001_smile

Last edited:
Good news is that mine is at the local post office, bad news is that there is nobody home to sign for it when my mail gets delivered. Plus I'll be out of town Saturday, and don't work anywhere close to my post office so I can't get there and back on a lunch break. I may feel a bad case of the flu coming on tomorrow around 2pm.

Good news is that mine is at the local post office, bad news is that there is nobody home to sign for it when my mail gets delivered. Plus I'll be out of town Saturday, and don't work anywhere close to my post office so I can't get there and back on a lunch break. I may feel a bad case of the flu coming on tomorrow around 2pm.
Yeah, you sound pretty bad off. Definitely don't want to get anyone else in the office sick.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Mine seems to be at the post office too. Wonder if I can recruit the B&B Sniper Team for a midnight raid...

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
The report on my tamper was on the 18th, "processed through facility" in the U.K. It's probably just hung up in customs (I hope!)

The good news is that waiting on a tamper won't hold up the herf show!

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Number 1 has landed in Portland! Man, these are so much nicer in person than I expected (and I expected a lot!). Really stunning carving and finish work.

We have tracking activity 🤗 it just arrived in the last stop, before heading to the local PO. So, there is a slim chance it could be out for delivery tomorrow, but more likely Saturdayish.

Mine just says Origin Post is Preparing Shipment. Nothing has been updated since 10/18. I'm hoping they didn't lose it :(. I'm trying to stay positive.

Mine just says Origin Post is Preparing Shipment. Nothing has been updated since 10/18. I'm hoping they didn't lose it :(. I'm trying to stay positive.

I'm sure they haven't. Mine said the same thing. The USPS website says you can file a missing parcel search after seven business days, so I just did. Figure it can't hurt.

My patience with pipe makers is saintly. With the postal service, not so much.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member

I'm sure they haven't. Mine said the same thing. The USPS website says you can file a missing parcel search after seven business days, so I just did. Figure it can't hurt.

My patience with pipe makers is saintly. With the postal service, not so much.

I received mine only two days ago. I didn't order a tamper, so mine was shipped three or four days ahead of the ones with tampers. I'd say give it a few days. Also, someone needs to sign for it (at least with mine it had to have a signature).

My tracking info just updated to show mine being a day or two out.

I had a similar experience with them a few months back. A package was a week overdue and the tracking showed it somewhere in Florida (I live in Montana). Within a couple of hours of filing, the tracking info magically updated. I think there is a glitch in their tracking stuff and something that should be done automatically isn't happening.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
There's definitely something wonky with tracking, right now. I sent it four packages earlier this week. Three never had any tracking until at or near their destination.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
It says 5-7 working days is what they aim for. It can take significantly longer than that, especially with customs.
True dat. I see that I got a tracking update lady night. My tamper just arrived in Chicago. It must have taken it upon itself to swim across the Atlantic.

Top Bottom