What's new

Introducing the Brown Leaf 2016 LE Pipe

What we've done in the past is pick a date & time (so we'd have to wait until everyone that wants in has his pipe). At the designated time, everyone lights up. There'd be a thread, typically with pictures, and a good time is had by all.

Emphasized for truth.

Okay. You know it isn't a good thing when the BL LE Pipe thread is on page TWO! So bumpage.

Has anyone heard as to the progress on the pipes and tampers?

Okay. You know it isn't a good thing when the BL LE Pipe thread is on page TWO! So bumpage.

Has anyone heard as to the progress on the pipes and tampers?

Yes, heard from Jason (who has been in contact with Paul). The tree bark rustication takes a lot of time and effort, but should be close to wrapping up soon. Hang in there, fellas...it'll be worth the wait.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Sounds good to me. I just got a tamper. I'm in no hurry, but I'm looking forward to seeing it!

Yes, heard from Jason (who has been in contact with Paul). The tree bark rustication takes a lot of time and effort, but should be close to wrapping up soon. Hang in there, fellas...it'll be worth the wait.

Oh I know it will be. I am sure the time it takes to get the tree bark done right is crazy long. And I know he is meticulous about his work. It's just me getting antsy, is all.

Hang in there, fellas...it'll be worth the wait.
$g1336572393935478350.jpg

What's wrong with rotten miracles? Perique is probably my favorite ingredient!

I love that these are taking awhile.. I have a feeling we'll all be very well rewarded for the wait.

Instead received an update, all the pipes have been shaped, and the carving has begun! However, Paul has had an injury to his carving hand that will delay the release a bit. The man has a day job to consider as well. So be patient, we knew pipes with this much hand detail would take a while. More info to come as I get it.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Please convey our wishes for a speedy recovery to Paul. No problem waiting.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
As much as I am looking forward to the pipe, I want Paul to be safe and healthy. Please let him know that he should take his time and heal properly instead of risking further injury just to meet a deadline.

+1

If his hand doesn't heal properly the first time around, then there could be an indefinite wait for any of his pipes.

Top Bottom