What's new

Introducing the Brown Leaf 2016 LE Pipe

I forgot to add how much I appreciate all that were involved in making this happen. The B&B BL LE pipe is one of the highlights of my year. I think you guys picked a stunning design and an outstanding carver. I couldn't be happier!

I forgot to add how much I appreciate all that were involved in making this happen. The B&B BL LE pipe is one of the highlights of my year. I think you guys picked a stunning design and an outstanding carver. I couldn't be happier!
It took one email transaction to know we had our man, he nailed it from the start and even went above and beyond with the Sue Moore tamper offer. "Price"(the squid killer, not the cost)had a lot to do with this, when I was about to throw my hands up, he was the one that remembered this awesome pipe maker named Larry-somethings or another. One email later and a doomed project had legs again. 73 mountaineer was there for moral support, and the ever constant companion Jim was never short on advice: I both hate and love these projects, but this years has been a pleasure. I hope you all love it, the concept was mine, but all the talent and work goes to Paul. He really stepped up to the plate on this one, I can't thank him enough.

I just sent in my order. I'm waiting to hear back from John.

Thank you to everyone that made this happen. That's a sweet looking pipe and tamper.

It took one email transaction to know we had our man, he nailed it from the start and even went above and beyond with the Sue Moore tamper offer. "Price"(the squid killer, not the cost)had a lot to do with this, when I was about to throw my hands up, he was the one that remembered this awesome pipe maker named Larry-somethings or another. One email later and a doomed project had legs again. 73 mountaineer was there for moral support, and the ever constant companion Jim was never short on advice: I both hate and love these projects, but this years has been a pleasure. I hope you all love it, the concept was mine, but all the talent and work goes to Paul. He really stepped up to the plate on this one, I can't thank him enough.
Thanks for pulling back the curtain. Most of you gentlemen toil in the shadows and just make these projects happen, I am glad that you were able to give credit where due!

Woot! Degenerate collector mode engaged...order placed!

Yeoman's work put in by Jason on this one - that is one beautiful pipe.

I am just glad it's only available in one finish this year... Order placed.

Thanks to everyone who helped make this year's edition happen. It's gorgeous.
Thanks to everyone else who makes this forum such a wonderful place that makes us come back for more stuff like this!

Tell me about it. It took a lot of willpower not to order that sandblast last year - in addition to the morta I did get.

Willpower isn't always my strong suit. Plus, already did a LE Pipe Acquisition this year when our good friend put up his 2012.

Degenerate Collector I am. think this makes 8 LEs I've purchase and we've only had them for 5 years

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Just got the following email:

"Hi Price, thanks for your order. Your pipe will be number 2. I'll contact you again when it is time to pay.

Best,

Paul"

Giggity! :w00t:

proxy.php

Who is Number One?

Willpower isn't always my strong suit. Plus, already did a LE Pipe Acquisition this year when our good friend put up his 2012.

Degenerate Collector I am. think this makes 8 LEs I've purchase and we've only had them for 5 years

Wait...did you get all three last year???

:ouch1::ouch1::ouch1:

Number 12 confirmed.

Also really looking forward to that tamper. For the collection of pipes I own, I think this will be like my third nice tamper.

Top Bottom