What's new

Introducing the Brown Leaf 2016 LE Pipe

:pipe::pipe::pipe::pipe::pipe::pipe::pipe::pipe::pipe::pipe::pipe:

It is an honor and a privilege to be able to announce today the release of the latest in our Brown Leaf Limited Edition Pipe Series. (Waits for applause to die down). We have sourced the pipe from Paul Hubartt at Larrysson Pipes and I am sure that you will all agree that this offering is more than worthy of the B&B LE Title.

Just 30 of these gorgeous pipes will be offered here for 1 month only

proxy.php

This exclusive pipe design is known as "Treebark Rhody" and we are all looking forward to filling it for the first time.

Pipe Details: Length: 5 1/2" Width: 2" Height: 1 3/4" Chamber V-Shaped: 13/16"

proxy.php

Pricing: This gorgeous Limited Edition Pipe is on offer for $225.00 plus $15 shipping. This includes the pipe, a hand made Larrysson pipe bag, and a "Brothers of Briar" postcard with original artwork.

The tamper will cost an additional $25.00 and you must make a $10.00 donation to The National Breast Cancer Foundation HERE: https://fundraise.nbcf.org/fundraise?fcid=203720

But wait!...Even more good news!! If you would love to have a Brown Leaf LE but the pipe is out of reach, Paul has graciously committed to producing 50 tampers.

You may purchase the tamper without the pipe for $25.00 plus $5.00 shipping and a $10.00 donation to The National Breast Cancer Foundation.

Pipe: $225.00 + $15 shipping
Tamper: $25 + $5 shipping + $10 donation to NBCF
Pipe + Tamper: $250 + $15 shipping + $10 donation to NBCF

** The tamper will not be sold without a donation to the NBCF **

proxy.php

Ordering Process:
Purchasers will need to provide the following information to Paul at: [email protected]
  • Name
  • Address
  • Email
  • What you are ordering - Pipe, Tamper or Both
  • If ordering the tamper you must forward a copy of the donation receipt to Paul
  • B&B username
  • PayPal account for payment
** Please do not submit payment until you hear from Paul that your order is confirmed. There are 30 pipes and 50 tampers available on a first come first serve basis.

So there it is folks, the 2016 Brown Leaf Limited Edition Pipe! Who's in!

Last edited by a moderator:

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Very nice! Thanks for making this happen Jason, and to everyone else at B&B who helped behind the scenes. Pipe and tamper are ordered!

Woot! Degenerate collector mode engaged...order placed!

Yeoman's work put in by Jason on this one - that is one beautiful pipe.

Absolutely awesome! Sadly, this degenerate collector is closing on my first house in 6 weeks, and I have to pass on this years due to the timing. :crying::crying:

Just got the following email:

"Hi Price, thanks for your order. Your pipe will be number 2. I'll contact you again when it is time to pay.

Best,

Paul"

Giggity! :w00t:

Woot, now I'm all excitable like.

"Mike,

Thank you for your order! Your pipe will be number 03. I'll contact you again when I'm ready to take payment.

Best,

Paul"

Is there a reason I can't see the pictures? I've tried from two different computers and even copied the link from the properties into my browser with no love.

Top Bottom