What's new

40% off "Yes To" shave cream & after shave balm @Target

Just saw this posted on SlickDeals: 40% off "Yes To" products at Target, including shaving cream ($8.99 > $5.39) and cooling after shave balm ($8.99 > $5.39). The ASB is way cheaper than Nivea Cooling or Proraso.

Shipping is free for subscription products otherwise shipping is free on orders of $25 or more.
You can use code TGT4DN9P for $5 off $50 (with free shipping)
Alternatively, free shipping if you pay with a REDCard.

They seem to get decent reviews over at TSN.

Last edited:
Short lived deal, over. But my local store had some with $2 coupons attached so I got the cream and the aftershave to give a try.

Nivea Sensitive Cooling Post Shave Balm is $2.99 when Stop and Shop puts Nivea on sale. If Nivea has their $1 off coupon in the Sunday newspaper inserts around the same time, it's even less.

Wow that would be a pretty awesome price. Amazon sells it for $15.

Wow that would be a pretty awesome price. Amazon sells it for $15.

I've seen it at Srop &Shop for $2.99 several times in the past 12 months. I bought 2 bottles each of the sensitive and cooling formula at that price on 2 occasions. I also picked up a few tubes of the Nivea Shaving Cream there for $1.99 each. Are you near one of their chain supermarkets? I think they also own the Giant chain.

So I finally got around to trying the Yes To products I picked up two months ago. Posting here for a future reader.

The shaving cream is nothing special. The lather lasts a bit longer than Nivea but for the price I'll stick to Proraso.

The ASB I kind of like. It's basically a lotion. I don't like how the greasy feeling sticks around, but the cooling gives you a nice warmth for quite some time after application. For the price I like it better than Proraso or Nivea Cooling.

Top Bottom