What's new

PannaCrema Nuavia Passaround - round 2

I'll be keeping track of the new passaround, of course, but will opt out so as not to take a spot from someone who hasn't yet tried the fabulous Nuavia soaps.

As of now, I am not in this round. However, if a third nuavia scent pops in, I may join.

Anyone on the fence, this is worth a try. I own these soaps and they are amazing!

As of now, I am not in this round. However, if a third nuavia scent pops in, I may join.

Anyone on the fence, this is worth a try. I own these soaps and they are amazing!

A third scent is in the works but it's not going to be ready for this round. Apparently the tubs are being made now and they won't be ready in time for this pass.

Did I hear correctly that they aren't making PC soaps anymore?

That's correct about the PannaCrema version. I'm a big fan of the old version but I'm told that the new formula is better. I know that the Pure2O Vetiver is a new scent that's not the same as the old Vetiver scent. This one is made by the people that made the Nuavia scents so it should be something special.

Pricing is about the same as the old version PannaCrema soaps so no big increase there. Think of it as a new improved formula along with a name change.

So going forward you'll have Pure2O and Nuavia soaps available from PannaCrema.

Signups will be within the next couple days. I now have the soaps in my possession and they are ready to go. I just need to get the rules and instructions posted before I can start taking names.

Signups will be done as follows. I'll post a list of numbers maybe like 1 through 25. You'll put your name by the number you want and repost the list. We'll leave signups open until all spots are taken. Last time it filled up fairly quickly. Make sure you know what number you want before you post and make sure you don't overwrite someone else name or repost the list with someone missing. So maybe take a look as a few posts before and after your own to make sure the list is as it should be.

It won't be long now so watch the thread closely if you're interested in joining the passaround.

I too will be paying attention to this thread...however, I will not be adding my name to the list as I have had my chance with these...and it was well worth it!

The soap sample passaround signups are open now. It won't be long before this one is open as well.

It will not be in the sample passaround. Nuavia is more high end and the jars and packaging need to be experienced as well.

Looking forward to that sign up also. The sample boxes are going to be an experience in themselves. Happy to have gotten in on it. Thanks for organizing it!

General Information
This is Round Two of the PannaCrema Nuavia soap passaround.

Basically you get to try two very expensive soaps for the cost of shipping a medium flat rate box along with a couple bucks for insurance. So figure about $13 in shipping and $2 in insurance.

You are responsible to post pics and reviews sharing your honest thoughts about the soaps. There may even be some type of prize involved so give it a good effort.

We had a great response to round one of this passaround and the soaps got excellent reviews. I know they are the very best soaps I've ever tried and many others feel the same way.

So this is a unique opportunity to get to try something that you can't otherwise get a sample of.

Signups
I'm going to put a list up with numbers 1 thru about 20 something. You place your name in the spot that you want and repost the list. Do make sure that you get your spot and that nobody else was claiming it at the same time and got it before you. I'm going by the first in the spot so if you're the second in line for a spot number then you don't have a spot yet unless you choose another one.

Restrictions
There will be some restrictions to start with and some general rules that you have to agree to in order to sign up.
1. You'll have to have over 150 posts and be an active member on the forum for three months before your turn. You can sign up and choose a later spot on the list as long as you meet the requirements before your turn comes up. I can make exceptions to this as I deem appropriate.
2. When it's your turn you'll get use of the soap for 5 or maybe 6 days before sending it on to the next in the list. You are responsible for the shipping charges and insurance in the amount of $100 just like the person before you was during their turn.
3. You are not to add anything to the box.
4. You are to give honest reviews of the soaps and we do need to see your reviews. They are required. It gives those of us who are waiting for our turn something to look forward to and those that have tried it already something to talk about. Photos are mandatory and who knows, there may even be a prize for the best review/best contributions to the thread so step and and post some reviews you're proud of.
5. Because the bowls are so nice and unique, this is likely one where people may be lathering on the soap. So if you're skittish about used soap maybe this one isn't for you.
6. If you take soap from the ceramic bowls to lather in a secondary location, then only take enough soap for that particular shave and nothing more.
7. I have the right to make judgments or changes as I see fit. I've done these passarounds several times so I don't anticipate any problems but you never know.
8. I'm going to need to collect some information from you:

Information needed

Subject: Nuavia Passaround spot #(number on list you picked)

Passaround: Nuavia Round 2
Number on list:
Forum user name:
Your real name (first and last):
Address:
Phone Number:
Email address:

Your spot is chosen by reposting the list. Providing The contact information is just a necessary follow up.

I won't use this information other than to contact you related to this passaround (only if needed). Every attempt will be made to contact you within this forum first. I won't share anyone's information and I won't use it for any other purpose. I do delete it after this round is complete. I've never done this before but we may use the information as well to plot the general locations on Google Maps or some type of program to track the travel of the box (provided the application doesn't share anyone's actual addresses). Someone recommended this last round and it would be kinda cool to see the path the box travels.

This time I'd like to collect this information upfront as it makes it a lot easier for me. I hope I'm not breaking any rules but I've set up an email address to collect your information ([email protected]). It's not my personal email as I've set it up brand new for this purpose only. Once I have you're information I'll empty the inbox completely and I won't be using it again until the next round, so don't send any other emails or reviews to it (they won't be read) and please don't send your contact info until you're officially on the list.

Note that you will still have to share your information again with the person before you on the list. Providing it to me keeps me from having to hunt them down for it.

Please read these rules completely and be sure that you agree to all of them before signing up.

I'll post a signup list fairly soon but wanted to give you a chance to look everything over in this thread ahead of time. Most of it is normal passaround box type of stuff. If you need any clarification on anything please feel free to let me know.

I'm really looking forward to this and hope you are too.

Thank you,
David

Some photos:
$005.jpg$007.jpg$008.jpg

Top Bottom