• Gillette British RFB NEW

Results are only viewable after voting.

Graydog

Biblical Innards
A World Class SHAVE

**************1914 Ever-Ready Patented March 24/14******

------------------------------VS-----------------------------------------

*********Gillette British Raised Flat Bottom NEW #77********

The Shave was World Class Two Great Shaving Razors Going at it.
The Shave was so much Fun ,I was Sad that it Had To End.
The Gillette British RFB NEW #77 is a Great Razor,Like I Said Before it is one of Gillette's Finest Shaving Razor That They Ever Made. This one is a 2 pice that was just recently Re-Plated by HIBCO Shave Shop and is Amazing to Look at :thumbup: The Ever-Ready is a Razor That I just got and This is My 2nd Shave with It:w00t: I tapped out the Head so I could use a different Handle with it,The Handle I chose is a Old Ball End That was also just Re-Plated at the same Time as The RFB. New Blades were used in Both Razors and I corked each one before I used them.
The Soap used was Shannon's Soap again, Aussie Ice, Great Soap.
$IMG_5599.jpg$IMG_5602.jpg

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Please Comment if you have used ether Razor or both ,tell us your experience

Please Comment if you have used ether Razor or both ,tell us your experience

I've not used this specific version of the New, but I've used a couple of others. I've not been able to get a close shave from a Gillette New, but my experience with the 1914 is always pleasant, close and long-lasting.

In, again went underdog, since the original post was sorta British Racing Green, I went with the Gillette British RFB NEW

Graydog

Biblical Innards
1914 WINs in a personal upset The 1914 Ever-Ready takes charge of this Shave:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:RFB comes up short ,Look's to retire after Shave:blush:

Last edited:
Top Bottom