What's new

Proraso Creams & Soaps - Am I on to a winner - Or am I just going nuts ?

Last year I pulled the trigger on a job lot of Proraso Red, White & Green Soaps and liked all 3 of them.

The Soaps hardly get used and are now a bit of a 5th wheel - they're not as good as the Creams, but they're still much too good to go to waste.
I've got plans to try out some cold water super lathers during the July/August heatwave using White or Green Soap as a menthol base

MAybe you could consider doing a pass-around as part of getting the UK/EU group off the ground?

I tend to use Proraso creams more because I normally shave daily and its a tad quicker and more convenient to me for building lather. However, Proraso soaps are pretty easy to lather as well and seem to last quite a bit longer for the price.

I too find that the Proraso creams produce a better lather than the creams. I have to load an obscene amount of the soap to get anywhere near to the quality of lather from an almond sized snurdle of cream, and that just isn't worth my time.

I have Proraso green, red and white in the tubs and the blue cream also. Also have Proraso AS splashes and balms. Never had a bad experience with any of them.

Top Bottom