What's new

Tobacquisitions June 2016

And then some! lol ..finally trained my autocorrect to
let me write "helluva", and now it won't let me write "hell of a"..
I guess I should just learn to write like a regular edumacated feller.

Ha! I didn't even notice that.

(Maybe I should learn to read like a regular edumacated feller.)

A little deeper endeavor into cigars...
proxy.php

A 40 capacity Herf-A-Dor
2 Drew Estate Natural sampler packs (6 sticks each)
A Acid Nasty
Humidifier Disc
& some Boveda packs

I got a Tinsky smooth Mocha Apple Size 5 2 star, I love it!!! The pipe is hilarious though as it is stamped tan blast, which it is obviously not!
$image.jpg
$image.jpg

Last edited:
That's a sweet pipe, John. Kind of a "pot dog"...I like it! :thumbup1:
Yeah, I was wanting a smaller one. Was looking at the Peterson Sportsman line but never found the model I wanted. Was checking out eBay for a couple of weeks and never really found what I wanted then saw Dagner out these upbon Instagram and looked at them. The orange stem sets it apart :)

Waited a bit to make sure I really wanted it and it ended up at my house. Thought hard on one of his Devil Anse pokers but the orange stem and bulldog won out. The orange stemmed Dublin looks sharp... Dagner's Instagram game is strong!

Made the trip back to my B&M today. Another two ounces of Penzance, thank you very much, and two more tins of The Beast.

Did you wear a disguise?

Nah. No need. I don't think they care, they just break up the bags and limit it to 2 ounces because they don't want someone to come in, buy it all up, then turn around and sell it on ebay or something like that.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Nah. No need. I don't think they care, they just break up the bags and limit it to 2 ounces because they don't want someone to come in, buy it all up, then turn around and sell it on ebay or something like that.
Okay. Just in case, these may come in handy :001_smile

Attachments

• $nose.jpg
    $nose.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 78
A tin of GL Please Cumberland. Haven't had a good bowl of it yet. It packed too tight on the first one and wouldn't stay lit in the second.

Will probably my try it again Wednesday.

Loving the Dagner! :)

I got me a dagner cob cause I ordered a bag of seconds to hand out to interested in piping. Handed out almost all but kept the dagner, very comfortable clenching pipe

Technically ordered in May, but here's the haul that was waiting for me on my front porch today...

$DSCF6011.jpg

5 tins of Bijou
2 tins Brown Sugar Flake
4 Salty Dogs
400g of PH Dark Strong Flake
1.5# box of PS LBF

Top Bottom