What's new

Les Myrtilles Coticule.

David

B&B’s Champion Corn Shucker
Does anyone here have any experience with the Les Myrtilles vein? Just curious what they're like.

They look rally nice, actually i find the prices a bit off...so if i will get one i will wait until smaller sized stones will be offered....

David

It's new to me. I had a few minutes after lunch today so I checked out their site and saw them. They're good looking stones.

I have no idea at all, but they look interesting. Have you received your package yet? When you do I am hoping for TONS of pictures of your new acquisition!

David

Not yet Brian. I'm hoping it will arrive by Saturday.

I got a vintage that looks that way.... (i make a pic later....)

Especially the BBW Part that looks like my BlackBelgiumStone tempting me, let us know how this Vein and the BBW act.

Some time ago i testeted another "New" Vein, called La Minette, in my opinion one of the best Veins for Straight `s........

Greets Sebastian.

Yeah apparently it is a new vein. This is on the facebook page. Les myrtilles - our newest vein from our mine in Regné - sharpens like a La Veinette! Hopefully someone will try it out and let us know. Until then I think most will scratch their head and wonder. I think once they have more sizes available more people will be willing to try one. I would 100% trust Ardennes with their assessment. They know their rocks and are great people to deal with too.

Did someone here buy one? The big bout is unavailable now.

Last edited:
A Pic of my Vintage stone, i think i have allready shown it in the coti thread but here it is;

proxy.php

Just testet and i think it can be seen as beeing au pair to modern La Veinette stones....

Greets Sebastian.

Top Bottom