What's new

Heljestrand razors?

Sigh, I'd better start saving now. I've been eyeing some Heljestrand razors at the bay for a while. I'll probably be taking the plunge soon. I need to find some antique ships around me in hopes of finding some good shavers in the wild. Some nice looking shavers here guys. :thumbup1:

So many to choose from that I'm not sure if just one will suffice....lol.

Are their anybwith with fancy blades ....so etched, ground spines etc?m

So many to choose from that I'm not sure if just one will suffice....lol.

Are their anybwith with fancy blades ....so etched, ground spines etc?m

Swedish steel is highly addictive! one will just have you jonesing for another! =) Fancy blades!? Perish the thought! Clean, simple, elegant lines have a 'fancy' all their own =)... You may see an etched blade from time to time, but spine work?... Not so much =)

Swedish steel is highly addictive! one will just have you jonesing for another! =) Fancy blades!? Perish the thought! Clean, simple, elegant lines have a 'fancy' all their own =)... You may see an etched blade from time to time, but spine work?... Not so much =)

Yes I guess simplicity does have its own beauty sometimes!

Still looking for a mk 31

Here is my mk 10 nearly spotless
proxy.php

thank You, Sir, just want to know Your opinions on 10 and my rescalation work :) btw. it is a camel bone scales.

Would someone care to comment on these markings? What do they indicate, etc. The markings are on the tang of a C.V. Heljestrand straight razor. Thank you.

$1.jpg

Top Bottom