What's new

[WTB] Razorock's XXX (UFO Edition)

Hi everyone.

Been looking for this for a while, and figured why not? Let's check B&B.

Here are 2 examples of what the container looks like:
https://i.imgur.com/eFumP6Q.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/qN1xq1i.jpg

Either variation is the same. Only the cap changes. Sorry for not attaching the images directly. I'll fix that once I'm home. Not sure how to on mobile.

PM me and let me know. I've traded and am known on other forums, but I'm pretty new here. If you need proof of successful past transactions, let me know. I'll be more than happy to oblige.

Thank you very much for your time!

Wait these aren't readily available??

At least you can't get downvoted here right? :lol:
(Always thought that was a bit lame...)

Wait these aren't readily available??

At least you can't get downvoted here right? :lol:
(Always thought that was a bit lame...)
No they are not. Haven't been for years.

And dunno why I get downvoted usually when I make those threads on leddit lol.
Though last time, for whatever reason, when I expected downvotes, people heavily upvoted me.

Also, for whatever reason, I can't seem to edit my first post to have the images embedded in the post. Ah well.

It's rebranded AdP. It was a steal at $6.99, but everyone's knows it's worth $60 now.

I'm not sure if the soft soap from 4-5y ago would still be good.

Good luck though.

It's rebranded AdP. It was a steal at $6.99, but everyone's knows it's worth $60 now.

I'm not sure if the soft soap from 4-5y ago would still be good.

Good luck though.
It was $9.99 from RR.

Manufacturing cost was $1.50 or so on the soap. Worth is subjective. :)

Also, my AdP is still good even though it's looking a little dry. And they were not exact matches in formula.

It was $9.99 from RR.

Manufacturing cost was $1.50 or so on the soap. Worth is subjective. :)

Also, my AdP is still good even though it's looking a little dry. And they were not exact matches in formula.

Sorry, you are correct. It was $9.99.

I fully believe it was identical. This pic from Joseph that was tweeted, was enough to convince me.

proxy.php

Sorry, you are correct. It was $9.99.

I fully believe it was identical. This pic from Joseph that was tweeted, was enough to convince me.

proxy.php
It was mostly similar. There were 2 "customizations", if we can call them that, done to XXX. I know one of them was the lack of light menthol AdP has. I forget the other.

I don't know where you live, [MENTION=107518]xterribad[/MENTION], but there just might be a tub shoved into the back of the shelf at Pasteur. I've seen a few of the old discontinued RazoRock soaps there.

If you're willing to sell, I'm looking to buy :)

I don't know where you live, @xterribad, but there just might be a tub shoved into the back of the shelf at Pasteur. I've seen a few of the old discontinued RazoRock soaps there.
If I remember correctly, the place got raided specifically for XXX when the announcement came out for it's discontinuation. I have called though and they couldn't find it either. :(

Top Bottom