This is definetly unique scent, enjoying it

Attachments

• $20160530_170701.jpg
    $20160530_170701.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 148
  • $20160530_170646.jpg
    $20160530_170646.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 150
The P&G version is great. I put it on in the evenings once the wife goes to bed. It's my guilty pleasure since she hates the scent of it :lol:

I have a few bottles of Vintage Old Spice and only use it along with a matching shave soap and talc on Sundays, just really love the smell.

Awesome! I just purchased some Stirling Spice soap to go with the Classic Scent aftershave I recently bought at Walgreens! I love the scent! The funny thing is that I've smelled it my entire life, and didn't realize that's what I was smelling.

Awesome! I just purchased some Stirling Spice soap to go with the Classic Scent aftershave I recently bought at Walgreens! I love the scent! The funny thing is that I've smelled it my entire life, and didn't realize that's what I was smelling.

Yes I'm just the same love the scent of it. It's got a clean smell

proxy.php

late 1950's cologne and aftershave flanking my Grandfather's Ever Ready badger brush probably from the same era. I

proxy.php

My daily shave gear... Vintage 1980's Old Spice bottle that I refill with ViJon old spice (pretty darned close to the original Old Spice that I remember from the 1960's). I've been using the late-40's OS mug daily for a year now.

I wont know till the weekend when it get's here but I would say it is old spice but in a blue bottle for the silver jubilee in 1977

The packaging makes it look like it's just a special bottle. But I read on another forum that the scent is different too.

Top Bottom