What's new

Razor Blade Pendant

It may seem a bit nerdy, but does anybody else wear one of these ?
I've seen a lot of these when I've been looking for blades on eBay for about €1,00 each with free delivery from China - so I pulled the trigger for the sheer hell of it - Now that I've worn it for a while, I wouldn't be without it

PS- The tee-shirt is one of a job lot of 6 different camo patterned tee-shirts I bought on eBay for only €3,00 each including free delivery from China to Spain. They're made from ultra-lightweight porous polyester, you hardly know you're wearing it, even in a heatwave they're feel as cool as the "teabag" material that basketball t-shirts are made from.
I'll keep buying them again and again - At the price they're almost disposable, but you can wear and wash them dozens of times before they start going threadbare!!

$20160530_114515.jpg$20160530_114443.jpg

Not so much nerdy, as druggie. Where I come from, it means you need it to make your coke rocks into powder. :blink::lol:

Last edited:
There is a heavy inflection of drug use with that item. If you lived through the 1980's you would recocognise it right away.

Not so much nerdy, as druggie. Where I come from, it means you need it to make your coke rocks into powder. :blink::lol:
Oh no no no! Where I come from, it means you LOVE Judas Priest! ....and since 1980, with the release of their "British Steel" album, everybody that loved heavy metal wore them around the neck.

$image.jpeg

$image.jpg

Top Bottom