What's new

Personna Platinum Chrome (Israeli) - VS - Personna Lab Blue (USA) ?

Personna Platinum Chrome (Israeli) - VS - Personna Lab Blue (USA)

• Personna Platinum Chrome (Israeli)

• Personna Lab Blue (USA)

Results are only viewable after voting.
who is better and sharper???

Personna Platinum Chrome (Israeli)

proxy.php

Personna Lab Blue (USA)

proxy.php

I get a much better shave with the Israeli than I do with any other blade... But that's just me.
It could very well be different for you.

I can use both and get good results. In most razors though, I prefer the Lab because it seems sharper. I might occasionally go with the Israeli blades in a more aggressive razor though. Both these blades feel smooth to me.

I don't know yet but I have some Israeli reds that should be here Friday and intend to test them. I know what the Personna lab blue feels like so within a shave or two it will be an easy comparison.

Israeli Personna Platinum Chromes for me.

The American Labs are not bad blades, but I like
Israeli made blades better. As always YMMV.

Israeli Personna Platinum Chromes for me.

The American Labs are not bad blades, but I like
Israeli made blades better. As always YMMV.

the israeli Personna Platinum Chrome (Blue Pack) in this PIC :

proxy.php

its Exactly the same blades like Red israeli Personna (Red pack) in this pic ????

proxy.php

proxy.php

TNX ...

I've found red to be sharp, but not very smooth. Lab was smooth, but not very sharp. Med Prep, however, was both smooth and sharp for me.

the israeli Personna Platinum Chrome (Blue Pack) in this PIC :

proxy.php

its Exactly the same blades like Red israeli Personna (Red pack) in this pic ????

proxy.php

proxy.php

TNX ...

I believe that they indeed are the same blade, just in different packaging.

West Coast shaving advertises the plastic holder, blue label blades as "UK Packaging" of the Red Pack.

I've only used the Lab Blue and my face doesn't seem to like them. I have an order from Try a Blade on the way that includes the red packaging Israelis. Once I've used both I'll weigh in.

I switch between them,no difference for me,great shave every time.The one big positive for the Israeli reds is that for almost the same price amazon sells you 200 blades.

I don't really have a strong preference either way. But then I like the 'Barber's' as well. I think as far as Personna goes, I'll just buy whatever I can find around locally, but I'm not enough of a fan to buy a whole bunch in bulk.

Hands down, lab blue! So smooth and yet sharp enough to get BBS. The Israeli Personna, feels like a rougher shave and the first shave is uncomfortable. It does get better after first shave but still not as smooth as lab blues. Razor might matter, I have used both in EJ89 and Rockwell 6C. Neither would be my favorites though.

Top Bottom