What's new

Pastuers now has DeLuxe and Bronson!

I was there last week on Lexington and it was honestly a little disappointing since the last time I was there. The one on E 34th is worlds better. The one on Lexington got rid of all their razors. The only thing that one has going for it is that they have every TOBS scent, and loads of Haslinger.

Went there today. They expanded the Fine stock since I was there last. Was fantasizing that they'd have the Fine lather bowl on the shelf but no dice.

I think I've reached critical mass on my Pasteur shopping - today I had to force myself to not walk away empty handed. Bought Pre de Provence ASB and a small bottle of Pinaud Bay Rum (which I may PIF soon.) I think anything more is just exploiting my AD to over-the-top status.

proxy.php

I WISH Pasteur had an online store !!! They seem to have everything possible !!!
But I am no where near NYC !!!!

I WISH Pasteur had an online store !!! They seem to have everything possible !!!
But I am no where near NYC !!!!

It is a great place. Across about 30 feet of shelf space they have almost everything you read about here on B&B- ATT razors, the entire TOBS, CF and Trufett lines, RR, CF, you name it. Very unassuming store too- on the other end of the spectrum of pretentiousness than, say, an AOS store.

Top Bottom