What's new

Arko Stick VS Arko Soap

Arko Stick VS Arko Soap ????

• Arko Stick

• Arko Soap

Results are only viewable after voting.
Arko Stick VS Arko Soap ???
and Have Differences in a ingredients Between Arko Stick and Arko Soap ????

TNX ... :)

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
They are the same. Just a different shape. I started with the puck because I didn't know how to use a stick. It was just okay bowl lathered in puck form. Once I got a box of sticks and learned how to apply the stick right to my face and face lather, it was amazing. The Arko stick taught me how to face lather, and now I face lather 90% of the time.

Not sure how to vote, Id say Stick if its based on the cost, but as for anything else they are exactly the same thing. And even if there was some extremely subtle difference somewhere, I at least would never know.

The issue is moot. Evyap officially discontinued making the Arko puck, AKA "Arko in a bowl" in December 2015. Existing stocks are being sold down until there are no more. That represents a production run of three years. When the puck is gone, only the stick will remain, just like before 2012.
http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showth...soap-in-the-bowl-is-being-discontinued!/page4
Of course, there is always the chance that the manufacturer changed course and the puck will not disappear after all.
I find no difference between the two, except for packaging. I can refill my "Arko mug" with a chopped and pressed stick.

I like the stick for the price, my son wanted the puck as he likes to use a bowl to load the brush. Either way they seem the same and are great. Can't beat the price per stick online.

-Stephen

The issue is moot. Evyap officially discontinued making the Arko puck, AKA "Arko in a bowl" in December 2015. Existing stocks are being sold down until there are no more. That represents a production run of three years. When the puck is gone, only the stick will remain, just like before 2012.
http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showth...soap-in-the-bowl-is-being-discontinued!/page4
Of course, there is always the chance that the manufacturer changed course and the puck will not disappear after all.
I find no difference between the two, except for packaging. I can refill my "Arko mug" with a chopped and pressed stick.

do you actually have an arko mug, or is it the plastic that houses the soap puck? If you have a true mug (which I'm thinking you don't, but hoping you do), where can I buy one?!

do you actually have an arko mug, or is it the plastic that houses the soap puck? If you have a true mug (which I'm thinking you don't, but hoping you do), where can I buy one?!
I have one of the Currier and Ives vintage shave mugs. They were made from the 1950s to the 1970s and are available on the auction sites for reasonable prices. It was vital for me to get one with a closed-loop teacup-style handle, since I am short on horizontal space and need to hang it from an S-hook. If you prefer new stuff, WCS sells a Colonel Conk with that type of handle.

Top Bottom